router help

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 693 times. The last Post () by predator.

• hi guys.. got problem with me broadband keeps dropping off. just sick of it now.. im using netopia router, previously used zyxel, same problem with both.. work away grand for few days. then loses connection, thing is it goes on/off all day until it sorts itself out.. i gave up on it.. anyway someone told me d-link router the best.. well i got that now, but having trouble setting up... any help.:doubt:

• what you wanna know m8?

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• sorry mutz. i want 2 try set this wireless router up see will it make any difference my internet dropping off. as my broadband provider cant sort the problem,

• i had the same problem bet a go with broadband keeps dropping off, wan i took the firewall off from the modem is working perfect, try it see if work for you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!