Fano's Backup of Hyperion 4.5 for the Alien 1

There are 50 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,332 times. The last Post () by Boggles3000.

• Hay Frano, can you tell me which way you rescan your channels on this image ? Being using it for a few months now and its solid so i don't want to mess it up by re scanning and sending channels all over the place, i`ve done a channel scan under service searching, do i now run autobouquets ? and thats it ?

You can just run autobouquets on its own Bobby ,you don't need to do a channel scan first .
    Autobouquets should automatically retune the channels for you .

Alternatively you can install Rats channel loader plugin
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=62737
    However that will overwrite any existing bouquets that you have so bear that in mind if you choose to use that.

• Fano after many attempts of your backup image all installed without issues i managed to find a way to install your image and use cccam to watch tv with until today i was using an old image to run then installing mgcamed i couldnt find a way to clear my channels till i sent cccam to spark using usb then once running updated the enigma2 with your backup and everything running in lerss than 7 minutes and its really smooth also nice work m8

• hi anyone know how to install mgcamd on this image tried to install via plugins but wont install tried tspanal wont install mgcamd ether any ideas what would be wrong

I will try to get Mgcamd running when I get a chance and maybe post an updated backup

• Fano your backup image 4.5 the last few days theres been alot od updates and so on and when the updates arnt added there starts issues with the channel scans, i try to keep up-to-date without loosing the settings as much as possible but there has been 1 where any scan doesnt complete only takes you to around 86% this not being your issue but it seems alot of people are using your backup for its simple to use and stability, but i think it may need a little tweaking or updated as i fear this version is fast becoming a little outdated.

• Fano your backup image 4.5 the last few days theres been alot od updates and so on and when the updates arnt added there starts issues with the channel scans, i try to keep up-to-date without loosing the settings as much as possible but there has been 1 where any scan doesnt complete only takes you to around 86% this not being your issue but it seems alot of people are using your backup for its simple to use and stability, but i think it may need a little tweaking or updated as i fear this version is fast becoming a little outdated.

When you mean updates ,you mean channels changing frequency is it ?
    Does Autobouquets not tune the channel updates for you ,its a bit laborious running a full scan every so often.
    Perhaps a new satellite.xml file ,from here http://satellites-xml.eu/ may help.

Its funny you should mention this as I was just going to upload an updated backup image .
    Its got an updated .xml file , and I added TSpanel,Sky Skin,Rats Bouquets loader and Rats Picons loader and a newer version of Autobouquets .

• been using this image for a few days now,i am quite happy to keep it.But i am not sure about your auto bouquets settings i have tried to use default but i can not seem to delete yours.Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated .......thanks in advance.

• been using this image for a few days now,i am quite happy to keep it.But i am not sure about your auto bouquets settings i have tried to use default but i can not seem to delete yours.Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated .......thanks in advance.

The settings I have for Autobouquets are pretty default.

If you want to change them open Autobouquets and press the menu button to edit ,then the green button to save.

Then restart the receiver and rerun Autobouquets.

• You put those on a usb stick then if you want to install on your friends Alien then you must boot in to SPARK and also on SPARK have E2 upgrade tool installed. Start the E2 upgrade tool and navigate to where the 2 files are then press upgrade, once you see it say success power down your Alien then boot into E2 and hopefully the Alien will boot the new image.

• When you mean updates ,you mean channels changing frequency is it ?
    Does Autobouquets not tune the channel updates for you ,its a bit laborious running a full scan every so often.
    Perhaps a new satellite.xml file ,from here http://satellites-xml.eu/ may help.

Its funny you should mention this as I was just going to upload an updated backup image .
    Its got an updated .xml file , and I added TSpanel,Sky Skin,Rats Bouquets loader and Rats Picons loader and a newer version of Autobouquets .

sorry regarding the delay Fano the updated image you were talking about would improve people setup alot it sounds great and i know how hard getting the settings tweaked can get when adding extras like plugins and the rest but trying to keep them settings that were set from your image the same, ive reverted many times due to adding 1 plugin and it over wriding the settings. im sure if you did the updated image it would be most welcoming. in the scan of channels and so onor loss of the sat.xml file was great but id love to see your new updated image added id have it for 1 m8.

• Fano fantastic work the plugins just enough settings all tweaked to help anyone new at this, now i seen you had oscam setup and runing all needed was oscam.server file changed with my details, i had a little bother my family both live in sat and cable areas so we hhave setup 1 cable server and 1 sat server, the sat side my family connect to my server which is no problem i send them all 1 cccamd.list with their name and password entered all they do is add it enable plugin. but the NLINE: are sent out in CCcam.cfg..
    #Generated via AutoCSP from HomeServers
    N: HomeServers.BLA 26778 USERNAME PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

all needed to do was use CCam to oscam convertor but none were running this is the output file..
    [reader]
    label=HomeServer.BLA
    enable=1
    protocol=newcamd
    key=0102030405060708091011121314
    device=HomeServer.BLA,18324
    user=NAME
    password=PASSWORD
    group=1
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    lb_weight=100
    cccversion=2.1.2
    cccmaxhops=10
    cccwantemu=1
    ccckeepalive=1

every time i tried all i got was blank nothing connected after reading all the past posts and issues i noticed a misstake that needed changing the protocol=cccam <---this should have been protocol=newcamd
    it was here i found on the mg.cfg under network shars the slight change
    # 02 newcamd, camd3, gbox, radegast
    P: { 02 }
    it should have been...
    # 02 cccamd, newcamd, camd3, gbox, radegast
    P: { 02 }
    Once changed and i restarted the plugin all fired up straight away, my point of this however is to show how 1 slight changed config can prevent the loading of the server and all connections and apart from that change the files were perfect this is just a helpfull hint to anyone facing same issues of connections not starting

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!