Evo Xfinity

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,895 times. The last Post () by leezy_1.

• Hi - Was thinking of buying one of these boxes but on the cable side. Can't get a dish where i live. Too any trees apparently. What i wanted to know if anybody can help, is does the box require a c-line for the cable side or is it just all iptv channels???

• i post here instead of starting new post
    i too is looking at one of these boxes
    where do you get cline info from?
    are they paid things ? i thought you cant avertise on here for that
    can you back up one from another box and put it on our own?

• next newbie question is there 2 differant types of boxes one for sat and one for cable? or is it just the software?
    cuz i might had done a silly thing :72:

No need to get one your self

errr what ?

• hi,

i bought an eveo-xfinity, and looking for newcamd to add, my isp is vm, also i was wondering if im on vm can i use anything else that i see in the list:

mycamd (xcamd) off
    mymore (morecam) off
    mycccam (cccam) off

also if i do a scan and set region to uk-Ex-CW which i think is the right one, it does come up with channels but most will not play, seems to be scrammbled but gets free stuff, ie bbc ect

i know i have to add maybe a newcamd and via CAS using the ip ending in 8888 via the browser then save and then switch it on via server list.i did do this with a test newcamd but think it was not working as it just picked up what i already had before.

its burning my head out a little so any help would be much appreciated..

oh for scan settings i choose

preset scan

cable tv

united kingdom

uk-Ex-CW

then manchester 2

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!