Autoboquets on TSPANEL

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 777 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi Guys,

Got a quick suggestion, or question... Apologies if this is not in the correct section of the site. On the Linux sat server addons on TSpanel. The Autoboquets ipk, November 2014 from memory will not let you channel Zap i.e 101 brings you to a totally differnet channel from BBC one etc. The one I used to use was September 2012 so I IPK it over but it keeps green screening on me. Is there a working Autoboquets that can be added to the server addons with correct number zapping? Thanks

• Thanks for the quick replies guys.. need to set up notifications on my phone to be alerted :)

Ill try them tonight Master G, thanks very much for that..

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Master G, Went on last night and ran a few of them, the one that worked OK, was dated 1st March 2013, I changed the style to style 1 and it worked a treat! Cheers..

Can I ask also, I have searched and tried, I can never seem to work backing up my Duo? Tried everything, to keep all settings.. Is there a fool proof method (Me being the fool)..?

• Official Post

Which image are you trying to backup?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!