Help setting up Diseqc for 1st time

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 577 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi guys, please could anyone tell me if this is possible and how to configure if so.

My setup - vu duo, tuner A fixed dish at 28.2e, tuner B fixed dish at 13e, vix image Apollo 1.31

I would like to setup the system to be able to watch/record different channels at the same time like s*y plus.

my thoughts are to keep tuner A as it is on 28.2e then install a diseqc switch on tuner B with inputs from the 28.2e dish and 13e dish.
    Would this setup allow me to record from 28.2e and watch another channel on 28.2e (different tp) ?

If so, how would I configure my tuners ?

Ive had the vu duo for about 6 weeks and have managed to setup everything by reading/learning from you guys so thanks for that !!

Both dishes have quad lnbs btw.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!