Modifying BZZB Nbox

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 694 times. The last Post () by shabbaranks.

• Hi,

Managed to pick one of these up relatively cheaply and wanted to have a go at flashing enigma2 on it - does anyone have a link to the instructions please and a place where I can get the correct cpu as I think it needs swapping?

Cheers

• As far as i know it cant be done without changing CPU as the BZZB cpu is not compatible with Enigma.

Modifying your box is not an easy thing to do without a good knowledge of electronics and soldering. I have seen a few things on youtube that may be able to help, but as for information about modifying these boxes its not something that is easy to find and is 99.9% of the time written in Polish

Nano

• As far as i know it cant be done without changing CPU as the BZZB cpu is not compatible with Enigma.

Modifying your box is not an easy thing to do without a good knowledge of electronics and soldering. I have seen a few things on youtube that may be able to help, but as for information about modifying these boxes its not something that is easy to find and is 99.9% of the time written in Polish

Nano

Thanks, Ive found a site which sells the replacement CPU and I have a reflow oven so replacing the CPU wont be a challenge. Half the challenge is finding instructions or someone that is prepared to tell me the process. I only want to do it for the challenge\experience I bought a bzzb box for £10 so if I break it its nothing lost. There was this post http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=58041 which shows the BZZB board has been modified so it must be possible :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!