Need help installing radio stations on iptv list updater

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 805 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi, I've just installed this on my zgemma box through the Openvix plugins, it's great, the movies are fab some of the English tv doesn't work, but other than that it's the best plugin I've downloaded!

One thing I'm struggling with is the radio stations, when I add these I can't see them in the normal boutiques area (with the tv stuff) but I also can't see them when I press radio on my remote, I only see the *** radio channels - can anyone help with this?

- - - Updated - - -

Now in addition to the above problem, I also can't load any channels into my bouquets. I've downloaded the latest version, it all loads up and I install the channels I want, but they don't appear in my boutiques, in fact 1 did appear but that's it. I have now deleted these through FTP, but even though it's disappeared from the boutique it still highlights (even though nothings there)

Do you know what the problem could be? It worked initially, now it doesn't!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!