Blackhole 2.1.5 Solo2 Full Backup Image by mckee25

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,154 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Been using this back-up for some time - really appreciate it.

Have started to dip my toe into XBMC - but most services don't work (required files missing etc.) and Kodi at 13.2 but telling me there is a much later stable version (14.2 I think). I cannot find a away from within XBMC to update it - am I missing something, or how do I get the later version?

• Been using this back-up for some time - really appreciate it.

Have started to dip my toe into XBMC - but most services don't work (required files missing etc.) and Kodi at 13.2 but telling me there is a much later stable version (14.2 I think). I cannot find a away from within XBMC to update it - am I missing something, or how do I get the later version?

go to the our Addons Plugin on the box and you will find dependencies ,etc...
    the most recent version can be updated online from within the KODdirect..
    it should automatically inform you as soon as yuo open it if its a previous version.
    open kodidirect, press GREEN ->it will tell you which is the most recent version to download:
    it will also give you options ,i.e; missing dependencies for oe2.xx or openpli etc..

• Struggling with your instructions. In LinuxsatAddonsPlugin I can find "dependencies" - but not KODdirect (or anything like it). Going through the BH menu to BH addons - I still cannot find kodidirect - so I cannot open kodidrect. I am using the backup image from post #1 and I enter xbmc via green button > launch xmbc. From within this I got told there was a later version - but I cannot find how to update.

UPDATE - sorry, found it now in Plugins - iptv, and updated to latest version. Thanks.

Edited once, last by paulus ().

• Installed image works perfect on UK channels
    Installed my own Oscam config when I move to a different satellite nothing clears clears

• Installed image works perfect on UK channels
    Installed my own Oscam config when I move to a different satellite nothing clears clears

check if you have your tuner setup as you need/use....usals,diseqc,etc..
    check your oscam is working : web browser: boxIP:8888

• If everything is ok for 28e etc, then it has to be to do with your configs bud.......it can only be the cam/configs that are stopping the channel clearing. Nothing to do with the image......

Did you update the channel list???? the one installed in this backup is quite out of date now.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• master G

Added the Label Vu+ Backup

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!