BlackHole 2.1.5 Vu+Duo2 UK Ready Backup By master G

There are 69 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,685 times. The last Post () by raymie252.

• What skin are you running on the image???? a full HD skin? if so you will need to change it to another to get cooltv to cover the whole screen, this plugin has not been resized for use with a full HD skin and that's why your seeing it just in the centre...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Cheers mcKee25 for the quick reply,
    i running the default skin,
    from the blackhole list of skins is there anyone you would recommend?
    keeping in mind that the wife uses the Vu box as well!
    And im very new to all of this!
    so simplicity and clarity are important!
    your advice is very much appreciated.......

• installed MX_Red diamond
    lovely skin perfect for my vu duo2
    The only thing that has driven me crazy for days is .......
    i cant line up the tv logo in the OSD bar
    its there but?
    i can only see the top of it on all channels, cooltv guide lines up perfect with the channel logo on the left,
    its just the OSD?

Any help is greatly appreciated.....

• Hello mate,

I have installed this version and it works great : thanks a lot!!! I still got a question : I have a cable tuner in A and a double sat tuner (B & C). I would like to use the web interface of my decoder to be using the C tuner (or for recording), and keep the B tuner for the live watch on TV... How do I do this? To be clear : I would like to be able to watch another channel on my iPad, when another channel is watched on the TV... Sounds easy, but I never manage to get this working...:34_002:

Keep the good works!

Anyone for some help??? Thanks in advance ;-)!

• Can anyone help with this please?

• Its probably the x-picons that won't show fully on that skin.
    You could try this picon pack (same oktus picons but smaller size/resolution)
    http://linuxsat-support.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34030&d=1432468399
    Extract out ,rename the folder to picon, and ftp entire folder to usr/share/enigma2 (Backup existing picon folder first as it will overwrite them.)
    If they don't display properly, you can always go back to the original ones then.

• master G

Added the Label Vu+ Backup

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!