BlackHole 2.1.5 Vu+Duo2 UK Ready Backup By master G

There are 69 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,690 times. The last Post () by raymie252.

Why CCcam 2.3.0 ?
    what does it do that version 2.1.3 can't do?
    Especially with the rumors about 2.3.0

Cccam 2.3.0 will allow you to watch one and record another encrypted channel simultaneously on the newer kernel image releases.
    Cccam 2.1.3 will only decrypt one channel at a time with these images.
    The rumors are unfounded.
    If your unsure / have doubts weather you should use 2.3.0, oscam would be an good alternative.

• So you need to scan the frequencies.
    setp-> service searching-> tuner configuration-> tuner C: (dvb-t) enabled
    Config mode: enabled
    terrestrial provider: <Europe DVB-T frequencies
    enable 5v for active antenna OFF
    #####
    setp-> service searching-> automatic scan->:
    clear before scan:NO
    scan tuner A ( dvb-s2) NO
    scan tuner C ( dvb-T) YES
    let it run until it tells you scan done ( amount of channels in total)
    then restart enigma.
    Should be good to go...

• Was able to do all of the above and noticed that within the DVB/T settings that I could see a few service providers, where as before I couldnt.
    As suggested I chose DVB-T Freq, also the box never crashed, which is nice, the scan found lots of channels this time, I re-booted the box
    but there's still no terrestrial channels working.

• I use catseye setting for my motor sat dish.
    to ifnd the DTT channels I press UP arrow to bring up channel list.
    press GREEN button while having the sat list open and you will see TERRESTRIAL SERVICES at very top of list.
    press OK on terestrial services and you will see all scanned channels.
    to go back to sat ,simply do the same again ( in my case I press Blue to bring me to sat favs bouquets)

• Was able to do all of the above and noticed that within the DVB/T settings that I could see a few service providers, where as before I couldnt.
    As suggested I chose DVB-T Freq, also the box never crashed, which is nice, the scan found lots of channels this time, I re-booted the box
    but there's still no terrestrial channels working.

I have since uninstalled / re-installed channel list (blackhole mgcamd1.35a) (as recommended by the vendor) and now I have RTE1 & TV3 working, RTE2 isn't -
    so I'm wondering if mgcamd1.35a is compatible with this image??

I'll try 1.38 later on when home from work.

• That doesn´t make sense buddy..
    RTE 2 HD and RTE SD are both opening fine on sat within the same frequency...
    Also I didn´t know that you needed an emulator to open FTA DVB-T channels ¿¿???
    But regardless of this ,if you can open one then you should be able to open all...including TG4
    Don´t know why you´re using mgcamd either when oscam +/or CCcam work perfectly well..
    What has your "vendor" got to with this anyhow as you are using a ready made backup ???

• As someone who is completely new to Satellites, receivers, linux etc etc, I took the advice from the person I assume has the knowledge aka the vendor/seller / shop owner.
    But this forum seems to have expertise in all matters to do with VU+DUO2 so I'll take and try setting changes from anyone experienced enough and if it works, perfect.

Right now, there's no saovriew channels working, like I mentioned previously, because now within the DVB-T Tuner Configuration settings there's no list of service providers (it's blank)
    once in the service provider setting, I press ok and the box crashes - log is attached and the DVB-T Tuner Configuration settings are;

DVB-T Selected & enabled
    Config Mode: enabled
    Terrestrial Provider: (blank)
    Enable 5v for active antenna: Off

• I use catseye setting for my motor sat dish.
    to ifnd the DTT channels I press UP arrow to bring up channel list.
    press GREEN button while having the sat list open and you will see TERRESTRIAL SERVICES at very top of list.
    press OK on terestrial services and you will see all scanned channels.
    to go back to sat ,simply do the same again ( in my case I press Blue to bring me to sat favs bouquets)

Turns out that there were quite a few other channels not working ( besides none of the Irish ones ) such as CH4, more4 and Gold etc.

I did cazuela's suggestion above and bosh, all the channels within that list are working, including all the Irish ones, happy days cazuela's, thanks chap.

Sorry, I have another question now,

Is it possible to combine the list of channels, within cazuela's method above and the list of channels within the UK / ROI variations folder, maybe hide the ones that don't work.

Happy out though that I have the missing channels working, sweet.

• Just installed this image after using openvix....had probs with epg so giving this Bh ago ..... Ok the prob I have is after using Vucc to find my CCCam.cfg file over to various /etc I can't get any channels other than the slandered fta channels ... No slys working... I've set my area Sheffield and 28.2 and rescanned .... Everything's showing on the epg..... Any ideas ?

• Yes I chose 2.3.0 and it started but still not working .... Just went into various - etc and found .cfg file read linuxsat info , so I deleted that and put my .cfg file in and checked that was fine but still not working ..... Stumped lol

• Yes servers are up my sons on same one ..... I'm used to openvix , a little easier for me to set up lol.... Just doing a service scan see if that works .

- - - Updated - - -

Still not getting my sly channels ......help!!!

• Yes servers are up my sons on same one ..... I'm used to openvix , a little easier for me to set up lol.... Just doing a service scan see if that works .

- - - Updated - - -

Still not getting my sly channels ......help!!!

piut latest E2 file or rin the E" auro chan file app from plug ins and reboot :)

channells preloaded are not current and will need changed as per evry time feg chabges take place
    for more info on what im typing about check forum for channel lists RAT ok for most also dreambox edit to send files over to VU and reboot job done :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Hello mate,

I have installed this version and it works great : thanks a lot!!! I still got a question : I have a cable tuner in A and a double sat tuner (B & C). I would like to use the web interface of my decoder to be using the C tuner (or for recording), and keep the B tuner for the live watch on TV... How do I do this? To be clear : I would like to be able to watch another channel on my iPad, when another channel is watched on the TV... Sounds easy, but I never manage to get this working...:34_002:

Keep the good works!

• installed This "Work Of Art"
    with many thanks To MasterG......

I have tried everything to resize the Cooltv guide on my 42" screen so i can read it easily
    but i cant!
    Can someone please tell me how to do it?
    so the guide fills the whole tv screen and is not just a box in the centre?

Many Thanks

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!