BlackHole 2.1.5 Vu+Duo2 UK Ready Backup By master G

There are 69 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,681 times. The last Post () by raymie252.

• Are you sure you tried all the optional settings in cooltvguide??
    open the plugin, Green then top line :RED BUTTON(epg select) => change to whichever option you want..
    press Yellow, TV and you´ll seemore options of how to start tvguide..
    then PRESS RED BUTTON TO SAVE ...
    and restart box

• Ah right got it now, think I was missing the restart. When you press the save button I thought it was all done. Sorry, slowly getting the hang of it!

• Hi guys
    I've been using this image for a few months now.
    No problems it's working great,
    Been watching the golf on sly interactive channels it gives you options for channel choice 1-5
    Anyone know how u can select these?

• If I choose sly sports interactive 5 within the channel there are mini screens with options to choose ie holes 17&18press 4 or selected paired groups press 5.
    These are not available on the rest of the interactive channels?

• Great Image mate, thank you. I seem to have forgotten how, where to put my clines. I have put cccam into usr/keys but when I press blue button to access cams, I then choose CCCAM 2.1 and press ok, but doesn't open the channel, the lines are working as I have just been using them today on another image, Please can you help.

Craig

• Official Post

Great Image mate, thank you. I seem to have forgotten how, where to put my clines. I have put cccam into usr/keys but when I press blue button to access cams, I then choose CCCAM 2.1 and press ok, but doesn't open the channel, the lines are working as I have just been using them today on another image, Please can you help.

CCcam.cfg must go into /etc folder..

• I bought a VU+Duo2 the other day, it came with a dual tuner, and a dvbt/c , it was flashed with Vix build 126 v Appollo and fully setup by the vendor.
    The image was totally unstable so I installed (flashed BH 2.1.5) and my first problem is to do with tuning in the channels / services.

Sorry for the following very basic question -

Can someone provide info as to how to tune in the tuners, I seem to be going around in a loop.
    After selecting the tuner type, press ok, eventually the scan finds services & says its finished, press ok,
    go back to the select tuner screen, I go down to the 2nd tuner selection, select the tuner, press ok eventually the scan finds services & says its finished, press ok
    go back to the select tuner screen, I go down to the 3rd tuner selection, select the tuner, press ok eventually the scan finds services & says its finished, press ok
    go back to the select tuner screen - and then it goes on doing the same as all of the above ???

What have I missed??

• Official Post

If you are using this backup you don`t need to scan for satellite channels as it has a channel list / bouquets already loaded.

Use this plugin to scan for cable channels => [DOWNLOAD] Lraizer Autobouquets E2 UK Cable.. First uninstall the version that is loaded on the image..

How do you have tuner A+B setup, for motorised / static dish ? On what satellite, 28.2 east ?

• Both are setup as static and to 28.2 east
    As I think of it, there's no reception for some of the Irish Channels (RTE 1, RTE 1 HD) within ROI/UK Variations??

• If you are using this backup you don`t need to scan for satellite channels as it has a channel list / bouquets already loaded.

Use this plugin to scan for cable channels => [DOWNLOAD] Lraizer Autobouquets E2 UK Cable.. First uninstall the version that is loaded on the image..

How do you have tuner A+B setup, for motorised / static dish ? On what satellite, 28.2 east ?

If you are using this backup you don`t need to scan for satellite channels as it has a channel list / bouquets already loaded
    So should I just re-flash the box ??

If you are using this backup you don`t need to scan for satellite channels as it has a channel list / bouquets already loaded.
    tuner A+B setup as static on satellite 28.2 east

Oh God this may even be more embarrassing - I don't have cable ???

• Official Post

Setup Tuner A & B the same as in the image below. The third tuner is dvbt/c (terrestrial & cable), if you don`t have cable leave it unconfigured..

9d0ce332fd3e65b5ae3f7.jpg

Use the attached channel list or install our addons panel and download what you need from there.

FTP the ipk to /tmp folder > green button > yellow button > manually install ipk packages.

• Right, both tuners A & B are setup as above, the third tuner is terrestrial - what are the settings for this??

- - - Updated - - -

Use the attached channel list or install our addons panel and download what you need from there.
    Is this to be FTP'd into the temp folder too

• Official Post

Is this to be FTP'd into the temp folder too

Anything that comes in .ipk extension will be installed with that method.

You can install it a number of different ways:

1) Copy to USB stick, insert into the receiver then follow on screen prompts..

2) With an FTP tool like DCC or Filezilla send the ipk to /tmp folder on the receiver then install in image menu, green button > yellow button > manually install ipk packages.

3) With an FTP tool like DCC or Filezilla send the ipk to /tmp folder then use this command in telnet/putty to install: opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

4) With DCC connect to the receiver then click Tools > Packages > Upload Package > Select the IPK..

• After installing, do I need to turn off/on the box with remote or via the switch at the rear of the box??

• Ok, Ive done of all the above and still the terrestrial channels are not working??

When I go into Tuner C and try to set it to DVB-T the box crashes, says an error log file is created - where can I find the log file so I can upload here??

Not sure if this means anything, within Network Test all options are green except for IP Address, says unconfirmed.

• Ok, Ive done of all the above and still the terrestrial channels are not working??

When I go into Tuner C and try to set it to DVB-T the box crashes, says an error log file is created - where can I find the log file so I can upload here??

Not sure if this means anything, within Network Test all options are green except for IP Address, says unconfirmed.

Check in /etc/tuxbox ot see if you have a terrstrial.xml file,
    if not then
    Unrar this terrestrial rar file to FTP the xml file inside to /etc/tuxbox.
    Full reboot afterwards and let us know.
    Check your network settings if you are using dhcp or given the box a static IP..to confrim IP to search in DCC..

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!