BlackHole 2.1.5 Vu+Duo UK Ready Backup By master G

There are 52 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,311 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Thanks guys....Just one small question.

I am updating VU+ Duo original from Blackhole 2.0.2 rev E Build : 2013-04-29-master. Do I need to follow any intermittent steps or just put the VUPlus folder with all its content on a USB and plug it to the front of the box? I am double checking this as I don't want to get into trouble by missing anything obvious??

• Official Post

This saved my life as I was digging through posts before asking this myself.

How to edit mgcamd (guide link) if possible?( Mods : I am not asking for anything more than a link so I think should be permissible under forum rules. If not please advice and I will edit the post.)

Connect to the duo with an FTP tool like DCC or Filezilla > Open the newcamd.list file that`s in /usr/keys folder > Paste in your CWS line and save > Start mgcamd from blue button..

Thanks guys....Just one small question.

I am updating VU+ Duo original from Blackhole 2.0.2 rev E Build : 2013-04-29-master. Do I need to follow any intermittent steps or just put the VUPlus folder with all its content on a USB and plug it to the front of the box? I am double checking this as I don't want to get into trouble by missing anything obvious??

Follow the attached guide..

• Connect to the duo with an FTP tool like DCC or Filezilla > Open the newcamd.list file that`s in /usr/keys folder > Paste in your CWS line and save > Start mgcamd from blue button..

I updated this and now I get green screen of death saying plugin error. I cant even reboot or anything. Can you please suggest?

I have furthermore reflashed the firmware again from start which has got it working (other than the above.)

Edited once, last by alag20 ().

• Hi Master G I also have had a few green screens trying to run Ruya on this image I have reinstalled the image a couple of times and the addon but when I turn the box off and reboot then enter ruya im getting green screen it works ok on my alien 2 ....but not on the duo the ruya that is. any ideas thanks blueboy

• I updated this and now I get green screen of death saying plugin error. I cant even reboot or anything. Can you please suggest?

I have furthermore reflashed the firmware again from start which has got it working (other than the above.)

I tried to edit the file as per posting below but no luck. MasterG can you please help and suggest?

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=5152

- - - Updated - - -

OK I finally got it to work now. I reinstalled Newcamd and then redid the file and it worked......Thanks everyone for all the help and support.

I tried to edit the file as per posting below but no luck. MasterG can you please help and suggest?

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=5152

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys,
    Its me again. I am sorry to be a pain in the back side but please forgive me for my noobie.

I have this image working except most movies. Also some channel listings seems old and so I tried to update epg via Menu > EPG Panel > SKY UK and also RYTEC SKY UK. But neither worked to refresh the channels.

I also went to setup > Cross EPG > Download Now.

Neither of the above worked. I am very happy with the boutique on this backup (believe me I messed up going through options on this) but missing some of my movie channels and other new channels added recently (like &TV under International).

Please help and advice the best thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Connect to the duo with an FTP tool like DCC or Filezilla > Open the newcamd.list file that`s in /usr/keys folder > Paste in your CWS line and save > Start mgcamd from blue button..

Follow the attached guide..

Could you please also advice about the above epg and transponders?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone having same issue as me above. You just need to do a full scan and then redownload the catseye AB again. It resolved it for me!!! Good luck!

MasterG : For Vu Duo - It might be a good idea to set the second tuner to Astra too.

• BlackHole 2.1.5 bm750

root

bm750 login:
    -------------------- < Script > ----------------------------
    df -m; echo ">>> DONE <<<";
    hi all .
    i update to this image. I am having bootloader problem . I did use USB. i tried to reload with a new ver of bootloader and it work not upload to box via usb?the new image is on the box.

telnet not working. i change the password to linuxsat and got ftp working . put in c-line in ccam.cfg and seem to take it . however not working any help
    this is message in telnet. Not sure i must be doing some thing wrong.

Password:

Login incorrect
    bm750 login:

- - - Updated - - -

BlackHole 2.1.5 bm750

root

bm750 login:
    -------------------- < Script > ----------------------------
    df -m; echo ">>> DONE <<<";

Password:

Login incorrect
    bm750 login:

• Hi I know this is a stupid question but how do I install this in my vuo duo I already have a blackhole image setup on mine but it's not setup great and was hoping this would make life easier.

• Hi I know this is a stupid question but how do I install this in my vuo duo I already have a blackhole image setup on mine but it's not setup great and was hoping this would make life easier.

Follow this tutorial buddy.... To install a new image on VU+

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• any ideas how to get TSMedia movies working, neither 1channel or movies25 is working

Have you updated to the latest?
    Thread: Easy Guide to Unblock 1channel in Current TSmedia for Blocked Countries
    have you updated movies25 to 2.0.1?
    It states :

Code
    If the addon is not working check info how to add your proxy.

55b29952b97497ac79e56996.jpgce63a54f762d7ddca6f898bf8.jpg13f44c5e862f2a9cd5dc25af.jpgf109ffbe3d7fd11f.jpg

• master G

Added the Label Vu+ Backup

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!