BlackHole 2.1.5 Vu+Duo UK Ready Backup By master G

There are 52 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,282 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Official Post

[fade] BlackHole 2.1.5 Vu+Duo UK Ready Backup By master G[/fade]

Whats Included ?
    Black Hole 2.15

Cams
    Oscam-EMU svn-10611
    Mgcamd 1.38c
    CCcam 2.1.3
    CCcam 2.3.0
    OscamYmod18-t56
    (All Configured For UK White Card In Any Combination)

All Plugins Updated To Latest Versions
    AutoBouquets
    Cool TV Guide (Configured with EPG button)
    IPTV List Updater
    LinuxsatSupportAddons
    MultiQuick Button
    OnDemand
    PluginSkinMover (Move plugins to USB so you can add more)
    TSMedia Multimedia Center (Working UK Proxy For 1Channel & Movies25)

Other
    Bootlogo by djrobijay
    Catseye Motorised Channel List (23.02.15)
    ECM AS NAN Fixed
    Oscam Check / Restart Script
    Astra 28.2E Picons by mmcmedia

FTP Login Details
    user: root
    password: linuxsat

Enjoy!

• okay, thanks alot. Trying to work my way around Blackhole atm, Always gone with Openvix backups so no idea what im doing really :(

• Hi Master G

where do you ftp the picons folder to and get it working?

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I remember now its goes in usr/share/enigma2

Hi Master G

where do you ftp the picons folder to and get it working?

thanks

• There are picons already installed in this backup for 28e buddy..... you will find them by using a FTP program and going to usr/share/enigma2/picon

If you prefer to use a usb stick for your picons then mount one and store them in media/usb......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• There are picons already installed in this backup for 28e buddy..... you will find them by using a FTP program and going to usr/share/enigma2/picon

If you prefer to use a usb stick for your picons then mount one and store them in media/usb......

Silly idea taking up the very limited and valuable flash on the Duo with picons in my opinion, no issue on boxes with more flash like the Duo2 and Solo2 etc but a daft idea on a Duo.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Silly idea taking up the very limited and valuable flash on the Duo with picons in my opinion, no issue on boxes with more flash like the Duo2 and Solo2 etc but a daft idea on a Duo.

So apart from using the flash memory to store them when making a backup for others to use and so it can be posted here with picons included what would you suggest????

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• So apart from using the flash memory to store them when making a backup for others to use and so it can be posted here with picons included what would you suggest????

I personally don't care where you store them, but you know the Duo has a very low amount of flash to start with and the BH image is not exactly streamlined it self, those and the extra plugins being installed are going to hinder the very people you are trying to cater for with the backup. After all most of the users who use these types of images do so because they frankly dont have a clue how to set one up them selves so when they encounter a issue related to low memory they are going to be strait back here for help.

you are frankly just causing a unnecessary problem for your self and any potential user this way. All of your backups include your own download server so why not just leave the picons on there and let the user choose weather to install them or not, instead of taking away their valuable flash ?.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• yeah the WeTek Play is high on my list , was looking at the MOI+ server but the WeTek looks more way forward for me as i can intergrate my xbmc network very easily on this and some of the team involved it will go far

- - - Updated - - -

thanx ten charicters

- - - Updated - - -

If i get the time bud. Have a WeTek play coming, so my time will be limited.

yeah the WeTek Play is high on my list , was looking at the MOI+ server but the WeTek looks more way forward for me as i can intergrate my xbmc network very easily on this and some of the team involved it will go far

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Just wondering what sats i can point to on this for picking up via emu without a server if im able to ?
    Only sumising i can with teh new emu in keys section within oscam.

Many Thanx in advance

H

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Official Post

Just wondering what sats i can point to on this for picking up via emu without a server if im able to ?
    Only sumising i can with teh new emu in keys section within oscam.

Many Thanx in advance

H

Open the SoftCam.key or constant.cw files with notepad. Inside will show you a list of channels and what satellites are available.

• ECM AS NAN Fixed
    Oscam Check / Restart Script

Just download and updated my box with this image and I am very very happy with it :)
    Quick question what is "ECM AS NAN Fixed" and is the Oscam Check / Restart Script already active or do I need to activate it somehow?
    Thanks

• Official Post

Just download and updated my box with this image and I am very very happy with it :)
    Quick question what is "ECM AS NAN Fixed" and is the Oscam Check / Restart Script already active or do I need to activate it somehow?
    Thanks

On the infobar Ecm time showed as "nan" instead of the actual ecm time.. The oscam script is already active, you can find it in cron manager (blue button x2)..

• On the infobar Ecm time showed as "nan" instead of the actual ecm time.. The oscam script is already active, you can find it in cron manager (blue button x2)..

Thanks for the quick response, your a star :)

- - - Updated - - -

On the infobar Ecm time showed as "nan" instead of the actual ecm time.. The oscam script is already active, you can find it in cron manager (blue button x2)..

I get the following error with the Oscam script:
    d7903488db58cf.jpg
    Does the script look ok:
    #!/bin/sh
    if ps x |grep -v grep |grep -c oscam >/dev/null
    then
    echo "oscam... ok"
    else
    echo "oscam... restarting"
    /usr/bin/oscam &
    fi

• Just a quick question guys , when ever i add a user within webpage i wont save to config ? any ideas how to sort this .

Many Thanx in Advance H

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Oscam i presume?
    Are you scrolling down the page to the bottom and hitting the "save" button?
    Restarting oscam should then implement your modified configs.

yeah i am but when its restarted the user is gone , it is there in user lists also clears but when oscam reboots its gone

Many Thanx in Advance H

Update i tryed to edit manualily ftp it saved then whole user list deleated itself ? reflashing now lol

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!