Wetek and OpenElec

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 645 times. The last Post () by cymbal.

• When I download OpenElec and put it on an SD card what comes next.
    I think I seen somewhere where I put the card in Wetek box and switch
    it on and that's it,am I correct.?

toothfairy best possible way to install is to use installer, when it say it is finished and done, remove microsd from PC insert in WeTek, power off and power on Wetek and it will boot straight to OpenELEC

• Hi, I have the micro sd in and that brings up openelec, then how do I get back to wetek and my tvheadend 28e channels[dvb s tuner] without turning off box and taking out the microsd? I got the microsd preloaded from wetek. I'm sure there is a simplier way to change between kodi and tv channels.Any help will be greatful,as still trying to get to grips with it!

- - - Updated - - -

Please ignore last post as I figured out on the main screen all the options are there! D'oh! There's so much to get your head around that it will be quite a while having great fun to get the full use of the box.Thanks to this forum for all the helpful tips and manuals that have got me up and running with all the different boxes I have had.Cheers all :48_002:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!