Problem all of a sudden with crossepg please help lol ?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,003 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I have Vu Duo+ with Black hole 2.1.1, I have used crossepg for ages now version 0.62 and use it for Uk channels on 28.2 east ofcorse and italian channels on 13 east I am using xepgdb providers which was always kept up to date and would have to update them once a week has worked fine for ages but not anymore , I firstly tried updating providers again, then a reboot, then force epg download, un selcting which epg i wanted saving with green button etc then re trying to download epg data for these satellites, but all downloads to quick and no epg, can anyone help ?

I have also deleted with ftp the epg data loading file in my hdd, but nothing please advise ??

Thanks
    carmine

• You might just be best of with updating to BH 2.1.5 (save settings first) and reflash with new file. Then put Crossepg on again. I think that might be the easiest and quickest way then head scratcing looking for the fault. (From Chelsea fan too, still in mourning from last nights game with PSG -(

• For the past few days or so I have noticed that the rytec sources on crossepg have not loaded any data. Don't know whether this is a 2.1.5, crossepg, or rytec issue (it could even be an issue with me, I guess) - but might be the same issue you have.

• The same problem had been posted over at VuPlus Community........

The fix that they have advised is this.......

Copy the attached file to
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/CrossEPG/

Restart your box and update providers (also XMLTV)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!