oscam user as oscam card reader

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 695 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

how can i check if one of my clients is using oscam as a reader instead of a user, as i have found on my mates box u can use a user as a card reader and i dont want this to happen on my server i want to ban them

• First thing you need to consider with what your saying is why are you sharing with people you dont know/trust or are you selling ?,you should be in a position that you share with known peers and peers you can contact should issues arise ,known and not trusted peers should never get your real or main dns so you can drop them and not have them trying to connect, you can use anti cascading and acosc max active sids to stop high usage but if you are in a position you need to do this at all you should rather consider dropping the peer totally , your post didnt make total sense but i assume you are talking about using oscam to steal your cards

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!