Vu+Solo2 unable to flash a new Image

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 898 times. The last Post () by ultraom10.

• I had solo2 for 18 months, but it the first time that I have been unable to install a new image, it is BH 2.1.5 . AT the moment my Solo2 has BH 2.1.4 installed which I am not too keen after I have saved BH 2.1.5 in a usb stick and switch off my solo2 and install the usb stick and switch on the solo2, it dose not ask to switch on the start button and stay on BH 2.1.4. please help, what could be wrong?

Cheers

• Do you insert your usb stick with the flash image in the front panel and have you disconnected other usb sticks or hard disk from the rear pannel ?
    If so it should work otherwise try to take another backup image or original image from Vusolo2 section and it should work...

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!