in need of help

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 471 times. The last Post () by master G.

• ok,so purchased an amiko alien 2+ triple tuner box,dual boot with spark and enigma (vix4e)

im trying to set up an n line through cable on ****** media feed,ive added bouquet etc but for life of me cant get mgcamd to start,i was using oscam originally but didnt work to well so was told mgcamd would give better results, when i first put on mgcamd and tried to start it said no config file,so after reading i ftp'd cfg and other files to var/keys, but i cant get the thing to start, im totally new to this having previously used kryptview box which was a doddle,is there anyone who could maybe spare half an hour on teamviewer to check my stuff over?

thanks in advance

• Official Post

Put CWS = in front of the N line. For example:

Code
    [COLOR='#FF0000']N:[/COLOR] some.dns.org 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Should be:

Code
    [COLOR='#FF0000']CWS =[/COLOR] some.dns.org 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Add this to newcamd.list file.

Try the attached mg_cfg file.

Config files should go into /usr/keys folder.

• thanks mate done as suggested and rebooted box but still won't start , I pressed info and it says couldn't find mgcamd 1.35a

• i ftp'd files direct to box as this box is a nightmare for finding a usb to work with it to add plugin pack,can you spare 10 minutes on teamviewer?

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!