(Video) WeTek Play - My settings

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,758 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Did you get a broken one Steve?

Aye m8 just one of those things have an issue with micro sd slot it wont work on any micro sd card must be a faulty reader ,having said that I think out all the ones sold so far im the only one and I first saw the fault at 930 am and by 12 am they sent me another one so dont let that distract you from buying one Wetek dont mess about first class communications and service

• Things go wrong, its how a company puts them right that sets apart the good, bad the ugly, when things are fine you have no way of knowing how good a company really is in my opinion.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Things go wrong, its how a company puts them right that sets apart the good, bad the ugly, when things are fine you have no way of knowing how good a company really is in my opinion.

yes, good thing is that steve had issue with device, contacted them and same day his new device was on way to him, but also they collected for free his device which had issue with Micro SD reader

• could be another customer on way if I can gather the funds, or they do payment plans too :P

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!