Help needed with cable channels

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,326 times. The last Post () by snifferdsx.

• Cannot get any cable channels coming through, not even the the FTA

latest openvix installed by WOS

tried scanning on vm 6952, channels detected but just blank screens

tried downloading autobouquets but still nothing

totally stuck, have followed the guides with softcams for FTA but still no cable channels

can somebody please point me in the right direction

• Official Post

The following are FTA and do not need any cams.

Also, best to check Engineer's menu of offciail receiver and confirm NetID is correct.

• thanks for the info

carried out an automatic scan using correct network id on vm 6952. picked up 576 channels

Now have FTA channels on DVB-c listed above. so at least it looks like i have a cable signal

Stevejo, threw my old vm box out some time ago,

I am a complete newbie

I don't have a share, how would i go about doing this

i think i've been a bit naive about the capabilities of these receivers and rushed out and ordered one

Can you give some advice on how best to get some more channels, otherwise I think i might have to return this unit

• Official Post

I don't have a share, how would i go about doing this

There is no such thing as sharing involved with v.irgin media. You pay someone for a connection to their illegal server.. We don`t support the use of pay servers here, you will need to find another forum for that.. Even if you had an official subscription, it would require a certain amount of expertise and expensive equipment to get this card working in a third party receiver.. Doubt the sponsor will allow you to return the Mut@nt unless it has a hardware fault as he sells it strictly as FTA only..

• goto Configuration --> DVB inputs --> Services

Click on Map Services and check "Check availibillity"

click then on [Map] now tvheadend check every channel if you can see it you can see it then it map the channel
    this take a long time
    (Create provider tags have no use if you do this on Astra 2 (28.2E)

VU+Zero4K

09553007003687213979.gif

Mutant - All Models

Mutant enigma2 models. Support, images & downloads for Mutant HD500C, Mutant HD1200, Mutant HD1500, Mutant HD51 4k, Mutant HD11 and Mutant HD60 4K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!