Smargo

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,366 times. The last Post () by steve67474.

• Hi guys,
    I am trying to find out how to display my firmware version of my smargo via windows. I have downloaded smargotool and smartreader update 1.4 but none seem to tell me what I am on. I have run the smartreader update and it senses the smargo but only gives me the option to update it. There is also a 1.5 version out. My reader is working fine at the moment, is there any advantage in updating. Still I am curious as to what level is on it tho. Again thanks in advance guys

• Steve if you up your smargo in to the pc and run the update tool for version 1.3 and click update it will tell you on the bottom bar what version you have then you get the option to update or cancel.
    My motto is if it ain't broken don't try and fix it!
    In other words if its working well and ok now maybe worth leaving it well alone, rather then getting yourself in to a position were you could knacker it up.

But that would take the fun out of this Hobby.

Have fun M8

Jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• Went ahead and run the updater v1.4 it didn't tell me what was on there biut it ram 100% and reinstalled device driver shows up as usb to serial on com3 so I spose I am on 1.4 now. He who dares wins lol. Cheers Jono BTW we were robbed yesterday All Blacks will have a training day against the frogs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!