Streaming to a PC using Webif or Kodi (VU+ Solo 2) not working

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,552 times. The last Post () by mr_no.

• Hi

I have a Vu+ Solo 2, with Blackhole 2.1.5 installed.

Tuner A is configured like this:
    Configuration Mode: Simple
    Mode: DiSQqC A/B/C/D

Port A : 28.8 E
    Port B: 13.3 E
    Port C: 4.8 E
    Port D: 0.8 W

Tuner B is configured like this:
    Configuration Mode: Equal to
    Tuner A:

I tired using the Webif, but want to watch a different channel as on TV. If I just click on the stream, nothing happen. If I click on the channel first, the channel on TV changes as well. Is there a way to watch a different channel on the stream then on TV?

I have tried to use Kodi as well, and installed the Vu+ plugin, it gets all the channels from the VU+, but when I click on one of the channel, nothing happens. If I configure the plugin with ZAP first, then it works from Kodi, but the channel changes on TV as well.

Is there anyway to configure this?

• Hi the problem is linked to the latest images from Blackhole > 2.1.1
    All those images have updated the kernel of your Vu solo2 which is blocking the possibility to watch a second channel during a recording or when first tuner is busy.

I had this issue with BH 2.1.5 and decided to flash my box back to VTI 8.0
    Problem was immediately solved.

You can make a test to confirm. Start recording a channel and zap to another one during the recording.
    If you get a black screen then you need to downgrade your image to BH < 2.1.1 or use a VTI or any other type of Vu solo2 images...

It took me 2 days to find out this problem...

Now it works on Kodi using Vu addon but also through dreamdroid/Vu player (Android app to strean your box) or through WebIf.

Hope it will fix your issue buddy:goodluck:

• Will try it today when I get home, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Tried it yesterday, downgraded to Blackhole 2.1.1 and works very well! thanks. Do you know why it doesnt work in the latest Blackhole img?

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!