COMING SOON e22tvh (enigma2 to tvheadend)

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,505 times. The last Post () by Superdroid.

• My Vu+ and TM 3t Are back in the box at the min

Im not at all surprised ,too much on one unit to contend with no need for e2 im going to try a powered usb hub to see if the ecm times come down no freezing just high

- - - Updated - - -

cant wait till we get a more powerful unit out them also need oscam to run in standby

• this is great information, set list in tvhendend is mission impossible :) maybe is available any beta version for test :) I can test

• Works not as well as promised, lists are not sorted in same way as on the e2 boxes.
    A few other failure messages occure, when connecting via tool.

When lamedb list was converted to set list, it is also necessary to define again the tvheadend configuration for the tuner again or box will crash.

• Works not as well as promised, lists are not sorted in same way as on the e2 boxes.

When lamedb list was converted to set list, it is also necessary to define again the tvheadend configuration for the tuner again or box will crash.

There is a for sale section on the site use it if you are not happy I will likely buy it off you :)

• Would E22TVH sort out my channel list to match sly quicker? Have quite a lot of duplicate channels too, manually sorting it through TVH web ui seems very time consuming! Anyone got any suggestions to make the process quicker/easier?

• If you are buying a android device and expecting E2 you will always be disappointed, whole new way of doing things

Never had an E1, E2, or any other sort of box, this is my first time experimenting with anything like this. Personally, I think i've done well to get this far...

Here all works perfectly with this converter tool, and many users already reported that works good. All my bouquets and favs from e2 list is now at my OpenELEC ;)

Bix will not crash of course, but to watch you need attach network to tuner to be able to watch, same as you config tuner on enigma 2 ;)

• Never had an E1, E2, or any other sort of box, this is my first time experimenting with anything like this. Personally, I think i've done well to get this far...

This is what makes it a hobby keep going at it youll soon be hooked , you ll get more satisfaction out something thats difficult with endless user changeability than you will with something you just plug in and in a few steps watch

• Here all works perfectly with this converter tool, and many users already reported that works good. All my bouquets and favs from e2 list is now at my OpenELEC ;)
    Bix will not crash of course, but to watch you need attach network to tuner to be able to watch, same as you config tuner on enigma 2 ;)

Does anyone know (and can explain to me) how the tool works?
    I use the new Version for tool E22TVHeadend and when I transfer my E2 list to Wetek it works with no failure (Done). After that I checked the Bouquets but in 2 or 3 of them are a few Channels missing :54_002:
    There are also not all channels transmitted (in E2 List it are about 1000) on WeTEK there only appear ~400.
    The order of the channels is not the same as on E2 list so I have to row them manually, is that right? In Live TV Menu also the Synchronisation has to be disabled or otherwise the order will be overwritten by TVHeadend, is this also right?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!