Totally lost, help needed.

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 858 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi folks,
    Im new to the forum and to the Nbox 5800sx. previously i have had DM800hd, DM500s and have never had a problem getting them up and running.
    I didnt realise that the nBox doesnt work with CCcam, which is why im needing assistance.I have read the previous threads on this and tried to follow the instructions given but its not happening for me.
    I would need step by step advice,where to put what file etc. I just need to unlock a n line nothing else.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated,
    thanks in advance.

• this worked for me
    Change the values and copy to var/keys/ oscam.server using dcc

[reader]
    label = remote
    description = CCcam Example
    reconnecttimeout = 5
    protocol = cccam
    device = DNS GOES HERE, PORT GOES HERE
    user = USERNAME
    password = PASSWORD
    group = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    caid =
    cccversion = 2.1.4

• Thanks al70,
    I just tried it with my own line but still no joy, i must be doing something wrong.Do i need to put the 1-14 number anywhere.

• Official Post

Use CCcam2Oscam to convert the N line to a [reader]. This tool will save it as oscam.server file, or copy the config and save it into the attached oscam.server..

You also need to use an oscam.conf and oscam.user file which has been configured for dvbapi/viewing (included in the attachment)..

FTP oscam.conf, .server and .user configs to /var/keys folder..

• Hyperian 4 was on the box when it came.

How to setup and configure Oscam for use with your clines.
    First click Menu -> Plugins

Now click the Green button to Download Plugins

Click on EMU

Select and Install config oscam and sh4CAM

Next select and Install Oscam 7750 bin only once installed you may exit the Menu

Now you will need to run DCC, and transfer your converted oscam.server file over to the nBox,
    click /var/keys and transfer over your oscam.server file, which should now contain your cline data

Click the Blue button twice and select EMU: oscam 7750
    you should also Enable Mapping, by pressing the up arrow on your remote.

[reader]
    label = <anything>
    protocol = newcamd
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    device = DNS_address,port_number
    account = username,password
    group = 1
    fallback = 1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!