Commando Neutrino 14.4 for DM500s

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,442 times. The last Post () by annie12.

• Ftp the following to var/tuxbox/config/zapit then go to service menu and reload channel list

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Ten Below

Can you just confirm that the file you uploaded in post #8 should be FTP'd to /var/bin/emu/ ?

And do i just create a file in notepad and name it CCcam.cfg (like we do with the vu+ boxes), enter in my line and upload to /var/etc ?

Is that correct?

Cheers mate

(I'm using commando 14.6 BTW)

• Thanks for the help Ten Below

I uploaded the file you posted above and set the permissions and can now see CCcam 2.21 in the softcam menu, I then turend CCcam on.

I then created a blank notepad file and pasted in my line and saved as CCcam.cfg and uploaded to /var/etc but the channels are not clearing

Any idea where im going wrong mate?

Cheers

• Problem solved guys

I never added my dm500s MAC address to my 'pass list' on my router

All Channels clearing now

• master G

Added the Label DM500 Images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!