Lost Entitlements, what box to update?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 342 times. The last Post () by junger.

• Hi, as i have posted before , I have lost all but 6 entitlements (Oscam Server) and I will loose the 6 remaining in 3 days.
    I am looking at using a sly box to get the entitlements back. I cannot find my original HD box, but I do have a pace sd box, can I phone sly and tell them the HD box is down, so want to use the pace box instead. BTW, I cancelled my HD sub, 6months ago so it should not look untowards. What do you think? :09::09::09:

• You could call sly, but it's a lot easier to use the online help..... saves you having to talk to an actual person and will achieve what you want to do. Tell them the HD box has packed in and you want to use your old sd box as you don't have the HD pack anymore..... Have the sd box already hooked up and running with the card in it, they will ask for serial number etc.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks, Mckee25.

I hadnt seen ths post before I phoned them. but I could.nt find the original box, however, I found an old pace + box, hooked it up, phones sly, and said my hd box had died and i found an old one. details given s.no etc. they reactvated it immediatley from 6 to 19 etitlements, :53_002::53_002::53_002::53_002:, now back in the ultimo and shering again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!