does sky uk work ok with this box

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,669 times. The last Post () by mufc.dish.

• does sky uk work ok with this box has all the issues been sorted out regarding sound etc.. just need to know before I buy

cheers

wwe

• as long as you're using the latest oscam you shouldn't have any issues- mine's running fine on 28.2e

hi mate thanks for the reply I live in Spain and I can buy one of these for 90 euros from my local sat shop its the Russian version GI I have seen them work in the shop and they look very good but of course I did not get to play with one. do thye come with channel list editor and can you use E2 channel list and convert to Spark 2.

Also what is the latest oscam and with which firmware version, sorry about the questions but I need to know before buying, also does it work ok with openvpn as I will be streaming NBC sports live extra from US and viaplay from Sweden

many thanks

wwe

• You can import an Enigma2 channel list directly in to the A3- it has a working database transformer. I use Catseye 28.2e list- all works perfect.

I've only tried the VPN through PPTP to a commercial server (Vypr) so I've not actually tried the OpenVPN app

• You can import an Enigma2 channel list directly in to the A3- it has a working database transformer. I use Catseye 28.2e list- all works perfect.

I've only tried the VPN through PPTP to a commercial server (Vypr) so I've not actually tried the OpenVPN app

excellent I also use catseye channel list so all you do is load that and it coverts automatically or do you run some other software for the conversion? I use Vyprvpn and also private internet access both are paid vpns that work great on my tablet so hopefully should work on Spark 2 when I get it.

any idea of the oscam version and firmware version for it to work

cheers mate

wwe

• the database converter is built in to the firmware- it can be found in the 'Misc Settings', there's the option to import either Spark or E2 database, and only takes a few seconds. I'm using oscam from the 24-10-14.

• Hi...can u any one say about Amiko A3 android box is worth or not...I'm from India...I'm new to this Linux n android box....so pls comments the box....i read a lot of information about this box in this site..now is there any problem in OSCAM?....Biss key version available or not in this box....sorry for inconvenience english....

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!