CCcam Channel Change Problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,220 times. The last Post () by charliewolf.

• Hi.

First time poster with an annoying problem.
    I have a new vu+duo2 with 4 DVB/S2 tuners with the latest Vix software and CCcam 2.3.0

CCcam starts fine and works ok, but when I change channels the screen goes blank which mostly happens on Sky uk and a few on hotbird and I have to start the CCcam up off the blue button, then yellow to open the channel and then same happens again when I change channels etc.

Any ideas why and how to fix?

Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

FTP to /usr/softcams and take note of how CCcam is named. For example CCcam230.

Paste this command into a terminal window / putty then zap on some channels, watch the log for any errors that occur that might give us a clue as to whats happening..

Code
    CCcam230 -d

An alternative would be to use oscam instead. If you need help with the configs lets us know..

• Hi.

Yes will give it a try, I downloaded the CAM from Vix plugin download, so that may be the problem as not the full file i've been reading up on now etc.

Thanks Again.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!