My head hurts

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 959 times. The last Post () by dinje.

• Hi

I just ordered a Duo 2 from WOS should be here Tuesday.

I have been trawling the forums for days trying to get my head all around this. basicly I currently have sly subscription which I am about to cancel, so I bought this box to get sly and other channels. there will be lots of other things I will want to do, but I'll walk before I run!

If the questions are not allowed, please say so, and I will remove them.

1. WOS is putting on openvix. Q will this have all the channel lists?
    2. if it does not come with channel list, can I get it here and where, i'm from Southampton.
    3. I was going to buy 24 month gift card from *bay. Q is this ok, and will it give me all the Sly channels?
    4. Q. Will this gift card come with Cclam and oscam?
    4. If not I think I can get it here. if so do I put the gift card code in oscam on the tv screen.
    5. My wife doesn't like change, and she will want to see Sly listings and it to look like Sly, i think i can get a skin from here, but i will read up on that a bit more.

More to come, but this will help me for now.

Thanks

D

• Official Post

1 & 2. Use the AutoBouquets plugin to create a channel list / bouquet for your region..
    2, 3 & 4. If you want to use your own card to card share we will help you configure it.. We don`t support the use of pay servers / gifts here.
    5. You can download Blue HD skin from the addons panel, which is similar to sky..

• Answers.....

Q1. The image itself will not have a channel list installed, it will be a fresh flash so that you can set it up the way you want it..... easiest way to get going is to install our addons panel available here: [DOWNLOAD] Linuxsat-Support-Addons you can install channel lists & skins etc directly to your receiver from the panel....

Q2. Channel lists are also available here: Enigma2 Channel List Download

Q3. Please read the forum rules..... we don't offer support to anyone that uses payservers buddy which is what your buying. Save your hard earned cash and read up on the concept of cardsharing....

Q4. No your "Gift" will not come with the emulator you need to install it in to work... and if you think that the people your considering buying this gift from will offer support once you have paid then think again..... wait until your screen starts to glitch and then goes black to you see how easy they are to get hold of.

Q5. You will be able to have a full 7 day epg by using crossepg for example which is built into the vix image.... there is also a skin called blue HD by Rossi you can install which will give you the desired effect.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• thanks

I downloaded the OE 2.0/3.0 based images, assuming its the right one.

also I don't know which channel list to download, catseye seems the latest one, but there are lots of them, and i only have a Sly dish, don't know where its pointing? im from southampton, so i will need local news etc.

• Hi

I just ordered a Duo 2 from WOS should be here Tuesday.

A little off topic but given that today is / was Sunday and tomorrow is a bank holiday, is the box definitely going to turn up on Tuesday?
    I only ask as I notice you mentioned in the shoutbox that you've taken the day off work on Tuesday to set the box up. Don't want you to have wasted a day's leave if it isn't going to turn up then, lol

• thanks

I downloaded the OE 2.0/3.0 based images, assuming its the right one.

also I don't know which channel list to download, catseye seems the latest one, but there are lots of them, and i only have a Sly dish, don't know where its pointing? im from southampton, so i will need local news etc.

Your dish is pointing at 28 east for sly uk...... catseye is one of the best lists there is buddy. When you have installed your channel list then use autobouquetsmaker already installed in the ViX image to line up your channels with the sly numbering for the region you are in.....

I would get the box first, then take it one step at a time......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• A little off topic but given that today is / was Sunday and tomorrow is a bank holiday, is the box definitely going to turn up on Tuesday?
    I only ask as I notice you mentioned in the shoutbox that you've taken the day off work on Tuesday to set the box up. Don't want you to have wasted a day's leave if it isn't going to turn up then, lol

Good point!, just checked and the order is still being processed :o( Oh well that's blown that then,n and i paid for next day delivery, lol

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!