thor 0.8 not picking up any channels

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 862 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• can anybody tell me if i should be able to receive channels on thor 0.8

i live in stoke-on-trent. and i have a 80cm motorised dish. from what i have read i think i should be able to.

i get lots of other satellites but i don't seem to get this one.

any help greatly appreciated

thanks

• Evening mate.Do you get any signal on 0.8?I know when I set my dish up I set it up from 0.8w to start with as is the norm and can receive hundreds of channels.I don't know how many actually work but they are there after a scan.What settings are you using on your dish?Usals?

• thanks for your reply. i used usals and I've got the cateyes channel list. i do get signal signal but the channels dont seem to clear. on some channels it says the snr is 99% which is better that i get on uk channels for some strange reason

• thanks for your reply. i used usals and I've got the cateyes channel list. i do get signal signal but the channels dont seem to clear. on some channels it says the snr is 99% which is better that i get on uk channels for some strange reason

Pick a FTA channel like BBC hd or a news channel just to rule out that it's not clearing any channels.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!