Lost Premium Channels

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 439 times. The last Post () by ldp.

• Hi,

Myself and a friend have had a cccam server for a while now to share a card between us. My vu+ box broke around xmas so I wasn't using the server.

To cut a long story short my friend noticed the premium (SD sports & movies) channels had stopped working, so he decided to put the card into his s;y HD box to try to fix it, he also informs me he let the box update.

I've read little bits here and there but I'm guessing the loss of premium channels is a permanent thing and there's nothing we can do about it, for now at least?

Did he fudge things up by putting it back in the original box or was there nothing we could have done anyway? I'm interested to know if he deserves a kick in the balls or not :thumb:

Thanks

• It may be paired to the HD receiver now.
    If it is, the only way to get all channels working again is to get your card paired to a sd receiver. (web chat or phonecall to sly)

• It may be paired to the HD receiver now.
    If it is, the only way to get all channels working again is to get your card paired to a sd receiver. (web chat or phonecall to sly)

I'd guess that sort of request throws up a lot of red flags at their end these days. I think my friend did have one of those white thomson receivers sitting around somewhere though...

Thanks for the info

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!