LNB size?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 700 times. The last Post () by markeh.

• Hi,

This is probably a stupid question... my motorised dish came with a single lnb, which had been fine for my vu+ solo but I have a dual tuner box now. Are lnb's all pretty much interchangeable on sat dishes? Is the neck(?) of the lnb always the same size to fit in the bracket that holds the lnb?

Picture of my lnb: http://i.imgur.com/GPFH9Yr.jpg

Also I think a friend had a quad sky lnb sitting around his place, would that be fine on my dish?

Sorry for the stupid question but I've not mad keen on climbing up and down ladders to find I've ordered the wrong thing.

• i think they're all 40mm collars ¬

Get a decent LNB like inverto ¬ After all its what is actually receiving the signal your using.

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!