cccam issue or box related?

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,867 times. The last Post () by 1st.

• I have posted else where on the forum regarding this issue but thought this may be more appropriate.

I have a Tech Nano2 Super with latest Vix image running cccam but 2/3 times a day the unit loses pay channels, only a reboot brings them back, tried restarting soft cam but doesn't do anything.

Its not the connection as i also have a Blade 7000 using the same and this is ok....

I'm not sure where the issue is but it seems its either the box hardware or Cccam client, or maybe neither but i don't know what!!!

the server is running cccam 2.1.3 and im using 2.3, does this matter?

Any Ideas or help much appreciated.

Thanks

• Yeah i have been using 2.3.0 but wonder if the version of server makes a difference?

Im not sure its Cccam related but im using a technomate nano2 super, couldn't get oscam to work on it when setting up for the first time. Can oscam be used on the nano if so how do i set it up.

I have just usb re-flashed unit with vix 166 and used an older settings restore but issue came back after 5 mins of being on.

I couldn't attach debug log , the issue started around 18:58, not sure if debug shows time but happend 2 mins before switched off.

Many Thanks

• I'm having an almost identical problem with a Technomate TM Twin OE. I find an error report of <CCcam.2.3.0 running OK
    2015-04-19 15:58: Webinfo info not allowed, can not check if frozen, please enable 'ALLOW WEBINFO: YES'>

This is in the /tmp folder under camcheck.log.

This log file fills up very quickly as the check seems to be every 5 seconds.

So where can I find <Webinfo info> as its not allowed and can not check if frozen so I can enable 'ALLOW WEBINFO: YES'?

Edited once, last by dms05: spelling ().

• Official Post

Im not sure its Cccam related but im using a technomate nano2 super, couldn't get oscam to work on it when setting up for the first time. Can oscam be used on the nano if so how do i set it up.

Download oscam from the vix softcam feed or from here oscam-svn10649-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-Light.tar.gz > Extract then FTP the oscam binary to /usr/softcams folder > change permissions to 755 > Restart enigma2.

Use the basic oscam dvbapi configs. If you have a C or N line use CCcam2Oscam to convert them to a [reader]. Place the converted [reader] into oscam.server file. If you have a card tell us what it is so we can provide configs.. Oscam config files should go into /etc/tuxbox/config folder..

Which build was the settings restore from ? Could you try a fresh reflash without the settings restore to see if the problem persists.

• Download oscam from the vix softcam feed or from here oscam-svn10649-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-Light.tar.gz > Extract then FTP the oscam binary to /usr/softcams folder > change permissions to 755 > Restart enigma2.

Use the basic oscam dvbapi configs. If you have a C or N line use CCcam2Oscam to convert them to a [reader]. Place the converted [reader] into oscam.server file. If you have a card tell us what it is so we can provide configs.. Oscam config files should go into /etc/tuxbox/config folder..

Which build was the settings restore from ? Could you try a fresh reflash without the settings restore to see if the problem persists.

Many Thanks master G

The box also has had "!tune failed" once this week, i have re terminated f-cons just in case.
    I will test termination first then then try changing to oscam.

I dont have a card....

If it happens again i will do fresh install from scratch with latest image.

My restore was from v147.

Cheers

t

• Issue resolved....

I have changed to oscam and it looks like it has resolved the issue, its not happened since changing.

Not sure why CCcam would cause that issue, can someone explain?

Many Thanks MasterG

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!