TSMedia Plugin on newnigma2 dont' work

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,979 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Hi all i am new and i will try to see on my dm800 hd this new channel www.aerostar.tv...

after 3 hours to try with iptv player and try to install ts media i am lost...

can you please help me...

i try to install tsmedia 8.0 by download it but without succes : cannot satsify dependecies

my dm800hd work well with newenigma2 v.3.3.2 2012-03-28

thanks for your help

• i try but doesnt work...i try flashwizard dont work i try via internet explorer he say wrong architecture i try with dream up...

and error connection aborted and i try again and 002crc failed... any idea...
    thanks

i try to install tsmedia 8.0 by download it but without succes : cannot satsify dependecies

click on this link: [DOWNLOAD] Dependencies needed for Tsmedia

he say wrong architecture i try with dream up.

then you probably need a previous oe1.6 version
    Click on all highlighted links to open/retrieve them
    But you dont use flashwizard or dreamup for this,,,
    you use an FTP programme like DCC or Filezilla to transfer the ipk over to /volatile/tmp
    then manually install it. or TELNET again using DCC this command:

Code
    opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe1.6_6.0_all.ipk.
  • great but now nothing work, i flash for new image, and now 002crc failed...i need a image working first

- - - Updated - - -

ok i reinstall my backup and try to install your file but without succes ...each time the message was :

IPKG error status : Collected errors

thank for your help

- - - Updated - - -

ok i start from begenings :

i install this image Nemesis2.6-dm800-sim2-e2-OE(1.6)-SVN(112r0)(1)-ssl84B-05.03.2015-Houara

after that i install all your package cazuela, and it was install perfectly...

now i have another problem dm800 say python zlib missing...i will try to find it ...if you have the link thank you

stef

- - - Updated - - -

i install python zlib but same problem :

some plugins are not available :
    extension/tsmedia (no media named zlib)

anyone can help me

thanks

stef

• ok i will reinstall all to play dailymotion live what i need ?

my box is DM800HD sim 2.01 bootloader 84D...

if you have a good image with TS media working on it...please tell me i will install it

thanks

• ok i install it but when i want to install ts media it told me at the end free space problem...

i reinstall and install flashexpander0.33 i have an hdd inside i extend the flash on it and after i install TS media...

but now when i go to dailymotion / live and aerostar tv nothing happend

and i try navi xtrem to play some file and it crash green screen...

thanks for your help

• sign in dailymotion and add the channel aerostar tv to your favorites then in TSmedia open dailymotion setup and add your dailymotion username then check mystuff

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• ok i will try when i finish my job...and any idea about green screen on navi xtrem ? it s work when i try with another image black hole 2.1.5 if i remember
    thanks

• i send to you the crash log :

- - - Updated - - -

amd i open an account on dailymotion with user my adresse email, after that i go to setup put my email adresse but dont' work same problem when i click ok favortie aerostar tv ...is write please wait and after again press ok to list item ? thanks

• the crash due to deficient in the memory of dm800 to manage the stream,nothing can be fixed
    try to use my username mfaraj57 and click mystuffs

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!