Media portal . argparse

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,054 times. The last Post () by strummer.

• I am having trouble updating or installing latest media portal. I get the following error message
    " no module named argparse"

I have tried opkg update but no luck

the image I am using is OE-exp-dm800se-2015-04-15-16-52 . it comes up with alimac on booting

• mediaportal new not warking in all new images vti pli openspa blackhole only warking in open atv5 in dream800 and vu dou i think the problem in the plugen mediaportal you can rr to 6.9.0 and wating newest of plugen and good time .

• same here on BH 215 on vu+duo2 ..
    started to upgrade to ( 6.9.2) then stated installing (6.9.1) then green-screened and crashed.
    Once restarted the system, it´s working fine although a pity everythings in German..

• using opkg install python-argparse has fixed the error message

when the plugin starts going to menu and selecting adult pin etc is still there but no option to turn adult on and off unless this is
    activate grauzone which does not work as it crashes (green screen)

• I tried to update mediaportal to 7.3.3 on a solo2 running BH213 I get the error message "no module named argparse"

So telent "opkg install python-argparse" and get the error messages "unknown package - cannot install"

I have reinstalled a couple of times and downgraded to previous versions but can't seem to get it working

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!