How do you access multi-bouquets inside of WeTek Theater ?

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,375 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• How do you access multi-bouquets inside of WeTek Theater? My only reason for using openelec is for the ease of editing channels under tvheadend.

Thanks

• How do you access multi-bouquets inside of WeTek Theater? My only reason for using openelec is for the ease of editing channels under tvheadend.

Thanks

the way i do it in theatre is press right hand button to bring up bouquets, then press, * for favourites. i edited my favourites like sky.

• [quote='canthackit','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=270233#post270233']do you not press the left cursor to bring up the bouquet list?[/QUOTE

Yes on 1.14 left for bouquets,right for list your right.

• can i have a copy of your channel list

theres a E2 to Tvheadend convertor posted on forum id Dale dont share his list ;) this will convert and copy say rats E2 latest file and send to Wetek , however it does put the faverites in diff order and you set plavement via Tvheadend web interface and the channels within favs are somewhat messses up but it will get yah started im sure yah can edit channel location within the favs themselfs but alas ive not did it yet as been busy , and much prefer VDR to TvHeadend

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• theres a E2 to Tvheadend convertor posted on forum id Dale dont share his list ;) this will convert and copy say rats E2 latest file and send to Wetek , however it does put the faverites in diff order and you set plavement via Tvheadend web interface and the channels within favs are somewhat messses up but it will get yah started im sure yah can edit channel location within the favs themselfs but alas ive not did it yet as been busy , and much prefer VDR to TvHeadend

yes mate just d/l'd it what a brilliant little prog, i'ts solved all the problems i've been having with tvheadend and the Muxes.

regards: canthackit

• you grab the 1.2 version yeah ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• yup was typo 1.1 is the second version thats been releases 1.0 was first :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!