Amiko allien 8900

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 727 times. The last Post () by mahrkpat.

• I am really struggling with this box. I have tried several times to upgrade to enigma2 each time it get stuck in boot, I have tried it several time with same result. I will be grateful for any help that can help resolve this issue. I am using 8GB HP usb.
    Babatunde

• Hi Seunogundip,
    I used to have a similar problem when i have the alien. This method tends to work

Code
    1.Download the E2-Upgrade plugin in the attachment
    2.Install the plugin in your receiver
    3.Copy the 2 upgrade image files (e2jffs2, uImage) onto your usb stick and put it in your box
    4.With remote menu>plugings>E2 upgrade red button for OSD
    5. Navigate to where the folder for the 2 images was placed then press Red
    6.press red to upgrade, a dialog box will appear saying don't power off upgrading etc. it will say success then disappear
    7.You can now reboot to enigma with new image
  • The method above is almost 100% but you must also realise that the Alien is fussy wth USB stick and some USB sticks will just not work but I found from experience that using the HP USB format tool gets 99% of USB sticks working, just google for the tool its free to download and use and lastly make sure the image you are using is for the Alien 1.

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!