Oscam Touch WebIF

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,063 times. The last Post () by anniman.

• Official Post

This is a PHP script that serves
    a nice web app (using jQuery Mobile)
    that you can use to monitor
    your OSCam server(s) while
    on the road.

Smoke up and enjoy.

=== Setup Instructions ===

* Download source archive or checkout via git
    * Upload webapp folder to your web server
    * Edit & rename _config.php.txt
    * Done!

=== Apple Touch Icons ===

The three apple-touch...png files have to be
    accessible from the root of your domain or
    iPhone/iPad won't find them.

• Official Post

[h=3]OSCam Touch WebIF[/h] I promised to share with you the touch-friendly web interface I am developing - so here you are.

I would be very pleased if you could install it and provide a feedback.
    Please keep in mind it's the very first alpha version that will be improved a lot, mainly based on your suggestions.

How does it work:

Usually, when you enter OSCam WebIF using browser on your phone, the screen gets filled with smallish symbols and tiny buttons, which are hard to read and navigate.

After installing Touch WebIF, you will see the following screen instead:

Important note:

Touch WebIF is not a replacement interface - you always can return to the original WebIF by touching the "OSCam" word in title bar.
    The aim is to provide touch-friendly interface to the most frequently used operations you may need to perform from the phone, and leaving the rest to the original web interface, optimized for big screens.

Usage:

- Pressing Readers, Log or System button (more to be added later) opens the underlying section. Second touch hides it back.
    - Touching the title bar takes you to the original WebIF (status page). Choosing "STATUS" link will bring you back to the Touch WebIF.

Installation:

- download the attached STATUS.tpl.txt
    - rename it to STATUS.tpl

If you already use OSCam templates - I assume you know what you are doing and how to install a template.

If you don't (your oscam.conf file doesn't contain httptpl parameter):

- create a new folder (e.g. /var/tuxbox/config/TPL)
    - put the downloaded and renamed STATUS.tpl inside this folder
    - add httptpl parameter pointing to the folder you created in [webif] section of oscam.conf file, for example:

httptpl = /var/tuxbox/config/TPL

- restart OSCam
    - enjoy !

==============================================================
    Update: removed 1st and uploaded 2nd alpha version with the following fixes:

- Fix "hide" and "debug level" links in original WebIF status page
    (nice side effect: original WebIF can be forced by adding any parameter to status url,
    e.g. http://oscamhost:8888/status.html?origWebIF=1 )
    - Show online/idle time as HH:MM:SS instead of seconds
    - Log formatting fix (line was improperly split between 1st and 2nd sub-lines)
    - Opening section automatically hides other open sections
    - Automatic switch to original WebIF if screen width is 800px wide or more

• Official Post

alpha5 version is available for download.

Changes from the previous version:

- Fixed bug in Load Balancer control buttons (all 5 buttons were acting as "Load Stats" button)
    - More eye-appealing colourful look-and-feel
    - Shows current logging debug level
    - Uses "(x)" button in top-right screen corner to return to the original OSCam web interface
    - Log messages are shown in more compact way (backwards from last one, as in previous versions)

If you like this application - let me know.
    If you don't - please tell me why, there are chances I can fix it.

• Official Post

[h=3]OSCam Touch WebIF (v. alpha6)[/h] I promised to share with you the touch-friendly web interface I am developing - so here you are.

Please keep in mind it's the very first alpha version that will be improved a lot, mainly based on your suggestions.

How does it work:

Usually, when you enter OSCam WebIF using browser on your phone, the screen gets filled with smallish symbols and tiny buttons, which are hard to read and navigate.

After installing Touch WebIF, your phone (unlike your PC) will show the following screen instead:

Important note:

Touch WebIF is not a replacement interface - you always can return to the original WebIF by touching the "(X)" button in title bar.
    The aim is to provide touch-friendly interface to the most frequently used operations you may need to perform from the phone, and leaving the rest to the original web interface, optimized for big screens.

Usage:

- Pressing Readers, Log or System button (more to be added later) opens the underlying section. Second touch hides it back.
    - Touching the title bar takes you to the original WebIF (status page). Choosing "STATUS" link will bring you back to the Touch WebIF.

Installation:

If you already use OSCam templates - I assume you know what you are doing and how to install a template.

- add httptpl parameter pointing to the folder you created in [webif] section of oscam.conf file, for example:

- restart OSCam
    - enjoy !

Update:
    removed 1st and uploaded 2nd alpha version with the following fixes:

(nice side effect: original WebIF can be forced by adding any parameter to status url,

Update:
    removed 2nd and uploaded 3rd alpha version with the following fixes:

- Added list of online and offline users
    Update:
    removed 3rd and uploaded 4th alpha version with the following fixes:

- Shutdown and Restart buttons perform their actions (instead of re-directing to the original interface page)
    - Load Balancer control buttons are added (suggested by shinzilla)
    ====================================================================================
    Update:
    removed 4th and uploaded 5th alpha version (in the end of this thread) with the following fixes:

- Fixed bug in Load Balancer control buttons (all 5 buttons were acting as "Load Stats" button)
    - Uses "(X)" button in top-right screen corner to return to the original OSCam web interface
    - Log messages are shown in more compact way (backwards from last one, as in previous versions)
    ===============================================================================
    Update:
    removed 5th and uploaded 6th alpha version with the following fixes:

- CAID/SRVID/Online/Idle are shown for online users
    - Stats button shows CW and EMM stats (OK/NOK/LTIME etc.)
    - Every user had "(>)" icon with link to original WebIF users page - removed, click "Online Users" instead

Partial support for pre-1.20 versions of OSCam:
    - Fixed list of online users (all were offline in alpha5)
    - Shows error message instead of empty list of readers

• Update alpha 7

- Added readers support for older OSCam versions (1.10 and 1.00)
    Online readers are shown for all versions of OSCam now (so no more empty list or error message) !
    Disabled readers will be seen in "Disabled Readers" sub-section only if you have at least OSCam 1.20

- Every reader had "(>)" icon with link to original WebIF readers page - removed, touch "Online Readers" bar instead

- UI remembers last section you opened and will re-open it after you press "Refresh" UI button in the top left corner
    (makes monitoring readers/users/log easier)

Update alpha 8

In this release:

- User statistics are shown in an inline table right under other user's info.
    I believe this is more user-friendly so there is no "Stats" button in users list any more (and no stats popup as well).

- Section buttons are replaced with navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
    This should improve section naviagtion a lot - all 4 buttons are always at your service and you shouldn't scroll to the button or close section to reach another section button.
    You also can hide and un-hide the navigation bar by touching the screen somewhere in the middle, which provides you more space for viewing the data.

- Footer is now fixed in the bottom of the screen and is not jumpy any more.

- Current time and uptime were moved from footer to system section (which is shown by default on application opening)

- Link icon "(>)" was added to "Online Users" and "Online Readers" title bar - this makes navigation from Touch Web Interface to original WebIF more intuitive.

thx unteapod

• Official Post

Update:

version alpha9.1 is released.

In release 9.0:

- Added missing icons for "Readers" and "Users" sections
    - Implemented debug logging mode selector buttons
    - OSCam versions prior to 1.20 have less debug logging mode options (see left screenshot above)

Bugfix release 9.1:
    - Mobile/desktop auto-detection was broken in 9.0, fixed now.
    Thanks Murphy for the bug report !

• Hi, thank you for this AWESOME script :) I just want to hear if i should use the jQuery app as my mobile browser instead of Safari or other to get it to work?? Best regards...

• Official Post

New Version: beta2
    New in beta2:
    - fixed "undefined" mesage instead of user info
    - added support for new "timeonchannel" and "expectssleep" stats
    - optimized rendering of log, list of users and list of readers

Known issue:
    if you have only one user defined, it won't appear in the list.
    I will fix it soon. In the meantime, as a workaround, just add one more user account to oscam.user

As usual, please provide your feedback, bug reports and feature requests !

[TABLE='class: tableinborder, align: center']

[tr]

[TD='class: tablecat, align: left'][/TD]

[/tr]

[TR='class: normalfont']
    [TD='class: inposttable, align: left']Original WebIF: _http://host:port/
    Touch WebIF: _http://host:port/touch/
    - "(x)" button takes you to original WebIF at _http://host:port/

Installation:
    - ensure you have OSCam 1.20 build 7070 or later
    - define httptpl in [webif] section of oscam.conf (if you already have this setting - leave it as is)
    - extract the attached zip file into httptpl directory

Important note:
    If you have installed Web Touch Alpha previously (<httptpl>/STATUS.tpl) - please remove it.
    You shouldn't have both Alpha and Beta installed together.

Note for owners of earlier OSCam releases:
    Users of older OSCam may continue using alpha version.
    If a need will arise, I will do my best to backport any new features to this last alpha version.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Thanks to Unteapod.

• Official Post

OSCam Touch WebIF (v. alpha11)

I promised to share with you the touch-friendly web interface I am developing - so here you are.

How does it work:

After installing Touch WebIF, your phone (unlike your PC) will show the following screen instead:

Important note:

Touch WebIF is not a replacement interface - you always can return to the original WebIF by touching the "(X)" button in title bar.

Usage:

Installation:

- restart OSCam
    - enjoy !

CHANGELOG
    v.alpha2:

v.alpha3:

- Added list of online and offline users
    v.alpha4:

- Shutdown and Restart buttons perform their actions (instead of re-directing to the original interface page)
    - Load Balancer control buttons are added (suggested by shinzilla)
    ====================================================================================
    v.alpha5:

- Uses "(X)" button in top-right screen corner to return to the original OSCam web interface
    v.alpha6:

- CAID/SRVID/Online/Idle are shown for online users
    - Stats button shows CW and EMM stats (OK/NOK/LTIME etc.)
    - Every user had "(>)" icon with link to original WebIF users page - removed, touch "Online Users" bar instead

Partial support for pre-1.20 versions of OSCam:
    - Fixed list of online users (all were offline in alpha5)
    - Shows error message instead of empty list of readers
    v.alpha7:

- Added readers support for older OSCam versions (1.10 and 1.00)
    Online readers are shown for all versions of OSCam now (so no more empty list or error message) !
    Disabled readers will be seen in "Disabled Readers" sub-section only if you have at least OSCam 1.20

- Every reader had "(>)" icon with link to original WebIF readers page - removed, touch "Online Readers" bar instead

- UI remembers last section you opened and will re-open it after you press "Refresh" UI button in the top left corner
    (makes monitoring readers/users/log easier)
    v.alpha8:

- User statistics are shown in an inline table right under other user's info.
    I believe this is more user-friendly so there is no "Stats" button in users list any more (and no stats popup as well).

- Section buttons are replaced with navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.

This should improve section navigation a lot - all 4 buttons are always
    at your service and you shouldn't scroll to the button or close section
    to reach another section button.

You also can hide and un-hide the navigation bar by touching the screen
    somewhere in the middle, which provides you more space for viewing the
    data.

- Footer is now fixed in the bottom of the screen and is not jumpy any more.

- Current time and uptime were moved from footer to system section (which is shown by default on application opening)

- Link icon "(>)" was added to "Online Users" and "Online Readers"
    title bar - this makes navigation from Touch Web Interface to original
    WebIF more intuitive.

I hope you will like this release. As usual, have fun, report bugs and send me your suggestions !
    v.alpha9:

- Added missing icons for "Readers" and "Users" sections
    - Implemented debug logging mode selector buttons
    - OSCam versions prior to 1.20 have less debug logging mode options

- Bugfix release 9.1: mobile/desktop detection was broken in 9.0, fixed now.
    Thanks Murphy for the bug report !
    v.alpha10:

- disable/enable buttons for users
    - stop/start buttons for readers

v.alpha11:
    - added columns for new "timeonchannel" and "expectssleep" user stats

- speed-up of slow rendering in OSCam log section, Users section and Readers section

- fixed "if you have only one user defined in oscam.user, it won't appear in the list" bug

Thanks to Unteapod.

• Official Post

Here goes beta3 release.
    Vogi and Bit - thank you for your help.

New in beta3:

- show channel name for users and readers (works only if proper oscam.srvid configuration file exists)
    - fixed "if you have only one user defined, it won't appear in the list"
    - fixed buttons centering in System section

• someone that might know why i get this strange error when trying to login from public (outside the home network). Please see picture. This error message is after instaling this "Touch Webif" (v. Alpha11) PS: i am using google chrome as browser! regards..f05daea7c490e.png

• master G

Added the Label OSCam Tools

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!