OpenPLi4-oe2-800se-sim2-2015-04-22-sam backup

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,551 times. The last Post () by fevgatos.

• [align=center]

whats new & installed:
    Enigma2 16-04-2015

PLUGINS

-Arabicentertainment 6.2
    -crossopg 0.8.1 (working ok 100% , updating rytek providers, just configure it)
    -PluginSkinMover 0.6
    -CCcaminfov1.3c
    -Enhanced Movies Center (EMC)
    -WWECH 1.02
    -Teledunet.bouquet.updater(plugin & teledunet-bouquet.tv)
    -TSonlineTVmode v3
    -dflash 13.8 all

all plugins tested & works ok without a single crash

--main lib/python files for iptv/streaming installed

--Livestreamer installed & needs installing additional 2 ipk included in attached image to work , look at readme file

Cams installed
    -CCcam 2.3.0
    -Mgcamd 1.38_srf patched (Mgcamd config & softcam.keys included in usr/keys & set to work ok with newcamd client) ,SGR SWISS chs works ok!

installed SKIN
    SKIN PLI-HD NIGHT

[size=18]SKIN PLI-HD MOD4

NOTICE:
    -tested on internal flash & working 100% , space left around 4.8MB , plez b4 going to download any plugin or install any cams or etc , usePluginSkinMover to extend ur internal flash memory plez only mount a media/usb to use either of the 2 options to extend ur memory

how to mount media/usb & use pluginskinmover:
    insert fat32 formated flash usb pin stick , initialize it by system menu then check mounting point (u should already got a media with media/hdd mounted either internal hdd or usb) so new usb should be mounted as media/usb , now with pluginskinmover from plugin browser use to move ur plugins to ur media/usb

-to install TSmedia: mount a (media/usb) usb flash memory , by DCC go to ur folder usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/Extensions , create folder name=TSmedia , browse ur pluginskinmover by remote select TSmedia & should be then moved to media/usb/Extension , now ftp to /temp tsmedia.ipk & telnet command
    --> opkg install /tmp/*.ipk , Tsmedia will be installed to ur media/usb/Extension/TSmedia , restart e2

• i can anybody help me im trying to flash this image to my dm800se clone with sunray flashup and i keep getting error invalid image (or old version ) please can i have a step by step on how to fix this

• Hey
    I have never used a open pli image before, would be much appreciated if a fellow member can be so kind and post the correct bootloader that works with this image.

Thanks

• Hi guys just bought new dreambox 0c5d48de045d7076.jpg0c5d48de045d7076.jpg

I have successfully installed new image thanks to this forum and many step by step instructions (thank you) but I have a small problem my tuner seems to be cable only and I can't find any channels on hotbird 13.

9f44b.jpg
    26757982685bd6e9a9a54787a.jpg
    a2436a139e.jpg
    a8bf846.jpg

So I went back to reading the forum and found out about satelite.xml file to be copied to etc/tuxbox but I did that and its still not working. Please help guys

• Hi mate , for what kind of reason you buy the box , for DVB-S or DVB-C, explain more info, if you bought it for cable, that box if fine , you have to confing it for your country cable provider, if you bought for satellite, that box wont work , you need to buy DVB-S Tuner, then reflash again ,then conifing you tuner ,with single lnb, multy lnb, or motorise system what ever you want , then send all the channels buy dreamset , please let ask know ,

regards Nick

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!