motor system configuration

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,699 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi, all,
    I'm quite new with enigma2 system and I can't configure my motorizes system.
    Tha antenna is aligned. I can see astra and hispast with other receptor.
    What am I doing wrong?
    A)
    in the menu/search service/tuner advance/astra( lnb1, no usals, memory 01)
    positioner setup / tune to 11109H, movement/ search east or west, antenna moves, astra localized and i store memory.
    Out of menu and astra is seen with no problem at all.

When I try to store another satelite I do the same,
    menu/search service/tuner advance/hispast ( lnb2, no usals, memory 02), save.
    positioner setup / tune to 12092V, movement/ search west, and no movement al all whatever I do.

Out of menu, antenna satys in 0º and no more astra.
    If I want to see something, I must restart receptor and A) again.

What is wrong?

• When you go to store another sat keep it has LNB 1..... don't change it to lnb2. Your programming the motor and unless you have two lnb's on your dish you would then store all the sat positions under LNB 1 as the dish only has one fitted....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi,
    Too many thanks for your help.
    Unfortunatelly, it didn't help. Keeping the LNB 1 number, the result is the same.
    the sequence of operations is like this:
    - I program, search and see channels of the first satellite and it's OK
    - I program, search and see channels of the second sat, and OK
    - When I choose to see the first one, antenna moves to 0º and stays there. In order to leave the 0º, I must delete one of the satellites and reprogram the other.
    I already updated the software from the manufacturer, new image but the result is always the same.
    What about that???

• Use dishpointer to find your Long and Lat.
    set USALS .
    Now try to send the dish to a sat,for example hispasat 30ºW..now try another and so on..
    if the motor and dish are correctly lined up you shouldnt encounter any problems..
    Another already suggested good idea is to install an already made channel settings ( I too use Catseye )

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!