Blackhole 2.15 CCam problem

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 914 times. The last Post () by ssregitoss.

• Hi All, sorry if this is a stupid question but I am very new to this.
    I have purchased a VU+DUO2 and installed a hard drive, I then flashed it with Blackhole 2.15 and soon had fta channels working.
    I now need to install a CCam but am not sure if I need to install a specific file to work with the Blackhole image, can anybody point me in the right direction as I have spent hours going around in circles

Thanks in advance

• It all depends on which card you want to be able to emulate in hte duo2..
    if its the UK card you need oscam ot work best, if it´s MTV or the likes ,it will work in CCcam alone.
    You can also have the best of both worlds using Oscam+CCcam...
    you have to give more info bud..
    Click on these highlighted links :
    CCcam all versions
    CCcam.cfg file for newbies
    Best of all would be to have our LSS Addons plugin to download + install automatically

• I applaud you on trying to do it all from afresh :bravo:
    Unfortunately as sly cards are now paired to official boxes : *** Uk New pairing, Have I been Whacked
    I suggest you read up about this.(use searchbar topright corner of this page)
    if your idea is to "share" then only SD channels can...
    Either ways: How-To: Oscam or Oscam & CCcam For SLY UK CAID 0963
    OSCam 10648-Emu

You can also try a readly made backup image which you just have to download, unrar onto a usb stick and then install it on your box:
    BlackHole 2.1.5 Vu+Duo2 UK Ready Backup By master G
    or if you want to see what another image looks/performs like :
    [BKP]OpenATV 5.0 Vu+Duo2 by Robijay
    By using one of these team backups you will only have to add your own personal configuration8 with your own personal info) to oscam

• I will give the Back up by Master G a go if I can download it but I prefer to play around with the software and get to know what im doing.
    Its a bit more complicated than I imagined but hopefully I will get my head around it.

• I will give the Back up by Master G a go if I can download it but I prefer to play around with the software and get to know what im doing.
    Its a bit more complicated than I imagined but hopefully I will get my head around it.

Read carefully the complete thread about master G´s backup ( especially about passwords etc)
    and you will already have most decent plugins ,etc preloaded..
    Just until you get the feel of how/why/what it runs
    You will also need Dreambox Control Centre ( DCC) to communicate with the internal runnings of the box from your pc.
    And also CS Studio on your pc to keep track of uptime/shares/local card ,etc ....

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!