DM800SE How can i use my hdd?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 599 times. The last Post () by toni1.

• Hi! I got this issue with my dm800hd se. I want to download some plugins but i hardly can since tspanel + tsmedia lets me with 1mb of space left. I have tried everything i can. I have flashed my dm800 and thought it would make any difference but no luck. When i bought it it had an hdd installed. The hdd is 114gb big. Thats pretty much for me and for a dm800. I want to know if there is anyway i can "split" my dm800 so that everything i download should be saved in hdd and be working properly. Cause i dont want to install stuff on it and then it wont work properly. Im not the best at this but i know some stuff. I hope someone out there could help me. Thanks in advance!

• Well i tried flashexpander but no luck since all it did Was to move my hdd to usr. Then i tried installing tspanel but it doesnt save it on usr... Now i dont know how to undo cause i want it how it Was so i could try pluginskinmover... Any help would be Great! Thus i dont feel like flashing it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!