Vu+Duo2 tuner question again!!

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,039 times. The last Post () by judge0145.

• Hi all, I have recently moved up from skybox f5S to the duo2. I have managed to get most things working eg cccam, epg for cooltv and installed BH 2.1.5.

Unfortunately I am now a bit stuck!
    I have connected the 2 coaxial cables to the dual tuner on the back but cannot seem to record and watch another channel.

I have the dual tuner under Tuner A side at the back ( nothing in tuner B side ) and have tested both signals independently. I'm struggling with the configuration settings for both.
    The dual tuner has LNB input on both connections, so im sure its a dual and not single looped. Although I could be wrong.
    It is a single LNB with 2 out cables ex sly pointing at 28.2E.
    I set Tuner A to simple, and this works fine when I got to sat finder and look at signal. But when I set up tuner B to the same settings it doesn't see a signal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ! even if I have made a glaring mistake!

Cheers

• If it's a sinlge LNB how is there two feeds coming from it???? are you sure it's not a dual or quad LNB??

If you have two feeds (cables) coming into the room where your duo2 is then connect one to tuner A and the other to Tuner B.... simple setup in tuner configuration will suffice for both feeds....

What version of CCcam are you using?? try using 2.3.0 to be able to watch one channel and record the other with the latest images....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi, thanks for replying.
    To clarify it is a single lnb with 2 feeds.
    Cccam 2.3.0 is the one im using. The problem is with the config of the tuners simple setup on both tuners gives no sat signal on tuner B when checked with Satfinder.

Cheers

• OK thanks guys.
    I will try to clarify. Both cables were tested on s.y hd box and worked fine.
    I have then connected the 2 coaxial feeds to the 2 ports on Tuner A of my box. As previously pointed out, there is no Tuner in the Tuner B slot in the back.
    Both the connections say LNB input on the tuner in tuner slot A.
    I tried PIP with the blue button and second picture comes up, but if I change channel there is no picture just the PIP.
    Also it says no tuner available sometimes. I assumed that both the LNB input connections on Tuner A, would enable me to watch PIP on different channels?

I have also tried all combinations of tuner config ie simple, advanced etc and then tried PIP but no change.

Thanks guys, I thought I was doing ok with this box..

• In the tuner configuration menu have you options for tuner A & tuner B???? if so then the tuner in slot A on the rear of the duo 2 is a twin tuner.... this is the standard for a duo2 box....

Connect a cable to both inputs on the tuner in slot A, then check the following...

Tuner A Simple
    Mode- Single
    Satellite 28.2 E
    send diseqc - no

Tuner B Simple
    Mode- Single
    Satellite 28.2 E
    send diseqc - no

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Ok, I seem to have got some where. The settings from Mckee25 worked for PIP on all fta channels.

I think I was getting mixed up with the encrypted channels. Does this mean I can only record an encrypted channel and watch a fta one?
    Or vice versa?

Thanks to all who replied, that's what makes this a learning process.

Cheers

• Are you using a share (C line) to view the encrypted stuff??? does your peer who the line is from allow reshare etc?? this could explain why you can only view one premium channel and record one fta or vice versa.....

fI7WHhv.png

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!