Missing picons for scotland east

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,422 times. The last Post () by Rat.

• Just tried this i like the picons but there are shed loads missing

- - - Updated - - -

In services most work for other variations but for scotland east its got missing picons not sure what other regions this will effect

• Would be helpful to provide a list of channels and service references to work with.

Not being smart here m8 but if im gonna do all that id just change them myself , was just pointing out that it isnt right if the author wants a proper working plugin he needs to make the alterations ,in 28 services he will see the ones without picons him self

• autoboquetmaker on vix is what im using ,im away most of today fishing buddy but ill list them all later if you like , even if you do a blind scan for 28e and go into last scanned youll see all the ones with vacant picons if you dont have a vix image available

Steve

• You would be better using the Rat's SNPicon renamed by Abu Baniaz this should sort your missing picons

although I do know there are some missing and snapman is onto it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Just had a thought
    I've took it for granted that you mean BBC but after checking in all channels all BBC are there
    so I presume its ITV as there are a few missing in there

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!