How to get CCcam working and connect to host serve on latest Vu+ Zero with Blackhole?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,481 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I have recently purchased a Vu+ Zero and installed Blackhole Image. Also I have installed CCcam 2.1.3 and 2.2.1 by using DCC (Seems to be OK installed).
    However I cannot get in contact with my host server. I have tried to insert C-line text in CCcam.cfg as it is supposed to be E.g. C: xxx.xxx.xx.xxx 12000 User Passw. Using CCcam lines Manager 1.3 (also used to insert C-line) I have tested the connection both with CCcam line Manager and by websiting directly to my vu+ server IP address. It seems like I am not getting through to the host (see below fig).

I have included a file showing the CCcam.cfg sequence as it is default.

Anyone who can assist in this matter?

Fig. 1
    Welcome to CCcam 2.2.1 server
    Server connections: 1
    +----------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host | Connected | Type | Version| NodeID | Cards | CAID/Idents |
    +----------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    |xxx.xxx.xx.xxx:12000 | |CCcam-s2s| | | 0 | |

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!