How to remove manually installed "ipkg" addons?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,788 times. The last Post () by CCcam.

• I manually downloaded a skin that did'nt "fit" my new Black Hole image. It gives me "gsod" to often. I want to remove it. I know there's something with ipkg list and the remove specific ipkg addon. Can someone give me more clear instructions?

Thx,

Sorry, English is not my native.....

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• Use DCC, click tools then ipkg packages & you will see all that are installed.

Ten Below!
    You're always fast on helping people. Thx a lot m8. I first checked DCC as you said. Did'nt find it. Then i noticed that there are two options, opkg (default) & ipkg. So.., you're answer is correct as usual. Thanks a million. This skin, HD glass 16 did'nt go well with latest Black Hole 1.6.6 image.
    Another question...is there a danger of removing systemplugins that i don't use? Some people say that you should'nt add/remove to many things from the image, it makes it unstable....

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------

• another option with BH is green-yellow and you´ll see the addons manager.. ;)

My first thought also, but NO. The skin that I manually installed via tmp, did'nt show up under addons manager "remove" option.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!