Spark channel list?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,519 times. The last Post () by joeuser.

• frankjh100 the easy way to do it would be check for updates via the database in spark v1.2.75 but there is a beta version of 1.2.76, when you restart the box goto channel you should have a new option auto channel list in that list look for the settings that your on download that plugin and with that it will create an updated set of autoboquets you will need to do some sorting between them but there are in total 33 seperate boquets the basics are done you just set the rest via channel/sort channel favs to your requirments i downloaded the lavtronics settings same section as updates for spark and then auto channel list and all the channels are updated unlike the Enigma side where you have to keep ontop with channel and picon settings from other people to keep uptodate spark is run online with auto-updates via the scan after installing auto channel lists.

• there is a database transformer in spark that takes a e2 bouquet, but the bouquet needs editing first and removing a couple of bouquets that i believe have more than 200 channels (dont quote me on that) as i dont think spark can take it

• if your not getting 28.2 then the database you setup via the spark settings is not the same as the auto channel list/boquets it should have been renamed the same as the original settings you downloaded example if you download Lavtronics that covers Astra sat frequencys and then download the auto channel with boquets from Astra 1N,2A,2F/Eutalsat 28A (28.2E) you will find the downloading of the channel and boquets fail to complete the download and instalation its got to be the download that Lavtronics database covers.
    setup without any crashes you use latest spark update "not beta" in database i selected all basic then move onto sat setup find your sat mine 28.2E clicking red button options of scan scan type is all NIT normally off but it wont identify any other sat in which we get channels from so you may want to set it on so your first and hopefully only scan will be a proper scan of everything on offer once its done use channel sort and just make sure your settings are bringing you your sat first via,provider,CAS and so on so its just 1 big list of channels and then move onto the auto channel boquets as they download and look for channels to fill their boquets this will error the dfownload also if you have started sending channels to boquets already. but if your still having errors and so on "loosing channels" scan and tell the scan not to remove the channels in place of the new scanned channels.
    lastly E2 is great for looking more like a normal sat setup but its a virtual image hosted onto spark via an emulator.

• Hi all, I've a couple of questions if anybody would like to answer it would be greatly appreciated. I am using Spark 1.80 Amiko Triple and for the first time since I bought it I have it running brilliantly but the icing on the cake would be the ability to update my bouquets without having to overwrite them an create new bouquets with each update.

I have current bouquets which are in FAV folders uploaded with usb using the database+app function via usb upgrade via Spark, I then re-name these folders to Sports etc. but when I need to update I then lose the bouquets that I created. The channel settings are then correct but I have to go through the process of changing each folder name and entering the relevant channels again. Soooooo

1. Am I correct in thinking that the method suggested by Crawlers1977 above would allow me to keep my bouquet names and contents just by performing regular scan e.g. monthly, meaning I would not have to go through entire folder creation process everytime there was a change in channel settings?

2. If the answer is yes, should my database be named exactly the same as the satellite install name e.g (28.2E) ?

3. Should I use database transformer rather than Upgrade from USB option?

4. Does anyone have a step by step process for this?

Sorry for the long post but I have everyone at home tortured by my constant messing up with Spark, I have enigma2 and it's fine but I want Spark and then have nothing to do but update the channels as changes occur. I used the Spark rescue image and I have it now running brilliantly, very happy with it, if I could find a way to perform a type of online automatic update I could sit back and enjoy my box as well as protect the sanity of all those around me! thanks for your patience.

• No need to apologize for a long post - usually the more details you give the better answer you will receive. :) But.... sorry, I am not using Spark much and I think most people here are also mostly using an enigma2 image.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!