hdd

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 622 times. The last Post () by teetotal.

• hi guys getting 2tb hdd i have wd media player can i put the stuff off it onto the 2tb in vu+duo2 and watch the movies i put on it from wd media player thanks

• Yes you can if you format it first then put the movies on it in a set folder then put it in the duo 2 it should not need initialized with a bit of luck it should be ok ive only done this in fat32 never tried ntfs , or you can ftp to the drive after but a slow process

• is the wd media player networkd ? if so you could mount to vu over network

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• you should be able to mount the WD from within the VU via either a plugin or network tools depending on what image you are running for me i would do it via blackholes app to mount the drive the drive could be nass wd pc ect ect an im able to play the files from the drive within vu media player for example , there will be a guide for this on the forum just look mount netwrork drive

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!