Recording two encrypted channels[HDMU]

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,348 times. The last Post () by CaptainBlastXD.

• Hey lads, I cannot record two paid(if that's what they're called) channels. I've looked around and seen that you change ca1 to ca0 but don't know in which file.

I have Sab triple tuner and recording on spark works flawlessly. It's not the usb because I can record sly sports 1 which watching sly sports 2. So how would I go about fixing this.

Running HDMU btw and have Tuner B setup and Tuner C run through it.

Thanks in advance!

• So do you have one feed or two feeds,the way you describe you only have one feed,
    But if you have two feeds,search for user called joeuser,he edited a pti.ko file that is needed which should fix a few problems

Also I presume you are using oscam?

• Oh I meant I have Tuner C the same as not running through it, sorry about that. And yes I am using oscam.

I got a pkt.io from another site but it didn't work and searching this site didn't bring up any downloads.

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

After trying many pti.ko files from different images I got one that didn't give me no tuner. That was the HDMU_13771_E2_spark7162_215_git_3566 pti.ko file but it still has the problem.

• Here are the pti.ko modules I hacked from GOS (for kernel stm24_0214 )
    pti.ko.215.zip for stm24_0215 - works with current HDMU
    pti.ko.216.zip for stm24_0216 - not tested with any image yet - just in case...
    pti.ko.217.zip for stm24_0217 - works with OpenSpa4

But, I am not sure it will solve your problem. It mostly helps AFTER recordings when the tuner fails to tune. It seems your problem is more oscam related. But it may be worth a try...

• oscam.conf

oscam.server

and I don't know where oscam is located other then the config files so couldn't get the output of oscam in talnet.

• Now I get tune failed while recording. I have pti.ko.215.zip for stm24_0215 at the moment.

I think maybe I reflash it.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay that solved the problem actually :). Just came home and thought I would give it one last try and boom it worked. Tried different channels and only one gave me tune failed error but that was fixed after restarting the download. Thank ye so much. Cheers!

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!