[DVB] How To Use ACamd Plugin

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,016 times. The last Post () by Whatwentwrong81.

• following info I found round the net, I decided to try it out myself, its very straight forward:

ACamd Plugin is one of plugins that used for card sharing in a lot of DVB cards, this is how to set your server settings using ACamd!
    primarily this has been tested using a ***star2 card.
    1. Download the latest ACamd version 0.6.2.0 from here : :download:

2. Extract and place it in Plugins folder (\ProgDVB\Plugins) or (\DVBdream\Plugins\pip00)

DVBDREAM

progDVB

3. Open cardclient.conf file using Notepad.

4. Scroll down and look for the line which starts with "newcamd" and change it as :

for example this is my server settings : (yes, fake of course!)

Server Type : newcamd
    Server Address(IP) & Port : myserver.dont.exist.net:34000
    My UserName :Username
    My Password :Pass

here is the line before changes:

#newcamd:192.168.7.54:34000:1/0000/0000:username:password:0102030405060708091011121314

here is the line after changes : ( with my fake server )

newcamd:myserver.dont.exist.net:34000:1/0b00/0b00:Username:Pass:0102030405060708091011121314

Make sure to remove # from the beginning of the line to make it active !
    If you have more than one port , or more than one server you can add as many lines as you want , for example:

You can change 1/0000/0000 with the CAID of the channel you want , for example OSN network uses 0604 , Al-Jazeera sport uses 0603 ......1/0603/0603

5. Save the file, and start your DVB player.

ACamd supports a wide variety of different servers (cardclients) :

Newcamd
    CCcamN
    Radegast (no EMM)
    Gb*x (localhost no EMM)
    Gb*xN (no EMM)
    Mb*xN (no EMM)
    Camd35 (only EMM for I*****/beta and Seca)
    Emubox03 (no EMM)

• Hi I'm trying to use acamd with dvblink my sever looks like :

N: my.server.com 12345 cantget2-work 123dayz 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    I'm not sure how to edit it to work in my card client file, do I delete the spaces? Could any1 change if for me please?
    Thanks

• I'm stuffed on this as well. I'm using a cccam line with it but can't get it working. The pluggin is active and the server m using is definitely active because I've tested it on an amiko box so it's definitely the config file I'm creating. When I bring up thee monitor it keeps showing 10061 cannot connect to server.

Is there a way to simplify the file so I can bin out all the other protocols and just put it the c: line. And could someone please help me out by pasting the format is should be in. Thanks

Also I have done exactly as instructed above so I'm sure it's the cccam line that has something wrong with it

- - - Updated - - -

Managed to fix it. Used Hadu instead. It was the format of the server line. There is a YouTube video in German but if you watch it it'll still show you the correct format. Lol

• it´s a pity you didn´t link the video on your post...

• http://youtu.be/Hy91EvgNn8I sorry as it wasn't in English I didn't think I should link it. If you jump to the middle you will see how he enters his c line information. Felt a bit stupid after re reading the .ini contained in the zip file originally.

Tried acamd again today with media portal but I'm gonna give up. Dvb viewer with hadu is the only thing I can get to work. Starting to think spending out on a dual boot e2 box is going to be the easiest option. Saying that if anyone has a good setup or (as I have a lot of android stb's) a good way of setting up an iptv server to stream out to the stb's please mail me. So far tried dvb viewer, media portal, dvb dream and I got half way installing Linux, installing the drivers for my dvb card then trying to install tv headend but then I just gave up completely. Nearly fooked me computer up a treat. As it's windows 8 the product key is embedded in the bios. So if any one is running win 8 and is thinking of trying to install win 7 or Linux, down load a key finder program first so you can get your product key. The other way means a lot of head ache and phone calls. Also because they have put a secure boot in, UEFI boot, unless you know what your doing just don't bother.

• master G

Added the Label DVB Emulator

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!